Chapter 3

Roksu slowly wakes up while groaning. He blinks until his sight becomes clear and until he remembers what happened yesterday.

"Aaahh" Embarrassed, he covers his face with his hands.

"W-We did it again…" He mumbles as he blushes, red until his ears. He felt so weird at that time like his body and mind was in heat. Then Cale was already speaking about doing it with his consent too before they did it…They went too hard in his opinion.

He sighs at the thought and tries to sit up but stops because his whole body immediately gives him a whole lot of pain, especially his back and hips.

he groans and wants to curse somebody, even a God too.

"Fucking hurts…" He cursed as he lay slowly on the couch he slept on again.

"Ugh…Cale-" He softly whines as he calls Cale but there's no response.

"Cale-" He tries again but there's no response. Now that he thinks about it Cale has been with him for 2 days now.

Did he leave?

Did he go back to his original world?

Leaving him here after having sex?

"...*sob*" He was fine about Cale leaving him, but he can't help but sob at the thought somehow. Is he literally just boring for him or something? He doesn't and doesn't want to know.

"Fuck *sob*" This is literally the embarrassing thing he did as Kim Roksu. He can't cry over these silly things. He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

But his soft sobbing continued and he cursed himself.

Until someone opens the door and a familiar voice calls him.

"Are you awake now, Roksu? I bought us some break—fast…" Cale enters a door holding some store bought breakfast from the convenience store near where they work. He blinks at the sight he was seeing and immediately goes to Roksu who is still sobbing.

"H-Hey, you okay? Roksu?" Confused, Cale tries to ease Roksu by caressing his back gently. It is then Roksu grabs his coat and leans on it while still sobbing.

"...It's okay, I'm here Roksu, I’m here…" Cale assuring Roksu that he's here makes him calm down a bit.

As the other stops sobbing, Cale smiles and asks.

"Now, what happened while I'm gone?" Roksu sniffs after embarrassingly looking down, making Cale raise an eyebrow. Cale cups his cheeks so Roksu can look at him.

“Still upset?” Cale asks in concern but there was nor response from the other.

To even see him crying like this, is too shocking for Cale. Did something really happen that fast when he’s gone for half an hour?

“Roksu, you can tell me. Come on now” He wipes Roksu’s tears gently as he waits for him to hopefully talk.

“I-I thought…you left and… gone back” Roksu mumbles as he tries to look away from Cale’s stare.

The redhead is simply blinking trying to process what the other had said.

‘Left?’

‘Gone back’

Then after some thinking, he realises what Roksu was saying and chuckles.

“D-Don’t laugh dammit! I-I—!?” Roksu getting upset again got cut off by Cale kissing him making his face immediately turn into a tomato.

As Cale finally breaks off the kiss, he smiles at him affectionately.

“Does that make you feel better?” Roksu, flabbergasted from his actions, just covers his face with his hands to make himself feel covered from embarrassment.