The First Yuletide Celebration on Star Base 12

Please journey back with me to the year of 2153, when  World War Three broke out of Planet Earth on May 1, 2153 and no one expected anything, but like a thief in the night the ECON stuck but safely on their way from Europe was The Howard entourage with the lead was a young man named Lord Patrick William Howard who was only 20 years old at the time and his wife, Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux was only 18 years old and with some of the most noble families living in England in the year of 2153.

One day before May Day tragedy, Lord Patrick William Howard and his brother in law, Lord John Devereux lead 60 families to Heathrow International Airport in London, England and there waiting for them was the USS Excalibur.

The young families just took what they could carry with them in their suitcases and with Lord Patrick William Howard lead them on board the USS Excalibur and they were headed for a brave new world called Star Base 10 or 12.

The journey would take them four and half years to reach Star Base 10 and 12 and they wouldn't orbit around Star Base 12 until April 30, 2159 and it would take the young aristocrats to build their homes on Star Base 12 until 2165. 

Lord Patrick William Howard was an architect and he drew up all the blueprints for the manors on Star Base 12 and after all of the manors were built.

Lord Patrick William Howard finished his Estate and he christened it Norfolk after his beloved Norfolk, England that had been destroyed in World War Three on May 1, 2153.

Right before Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret Penelope moved into Norfolk Estate, she gave birth to Lord Patrick William Howard son and heir, Lord Frederick William Howard who was born in September of 2165 and other families were also blessed with the birth of their first children. 

Lord Patrick William Howard wanted to give thanks to Odin, The Almighty Father and he called his neighbors from their territories to celebrate the 13 days of Yuletide with his wife, son, and him.

From far and wide, all the Lords and Ladies with their children set off from their territories to travel to Norfolk Territory and Norfolk Estate to celebrate the 13 days of Yuletide with Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret.

Every family brought food to contribute to the Yuletide table at Norfolk Estate and everyone brought Yuletide presents for everyone and all the children.

Lord Patrick William Howard and the rest of Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, and Barons  with the United Federation of Planets drew up the Prime Directive to prevent wars breaking out with each other.

The Prime Directive protected each of their territories and the presiding Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount and Baron would meet each other traveling through their territories.

Lord Patrick William waited for all the families at the border of Norfolk Territory to see them all safely into his territory and with him was his newborn son, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Margaret remained behind at Norfolk Estate to prepare for their guests to arrive at Norfolk Estate and set up the Yuletide buffet that they would share with everyone.

Each family brought a their favorite dish to set on the Yuletide table with each other. 

Lord Patrick William Howard is the first Duke of Norfolk Territory and with him are The First Duke of Lancaster,  The First Duke of Bedford Territory, The First Duke of Lennox Territory, and The First Earl of Essex Territory and their wives and their children.

Not all the families had started their family, but they were invited to celebrate Yuletide with their neighbors and They were Lord Roger Seymour and his wife, Lord Reynolds Grey and his wife and Lord John Spencer-Churchill and his wife and they carried with their favorite dishes and presents for the children. 

This how Pagans celebrate Yuletide and no one is turned away to celebrate the  13 days of Yuletide and it is not about exchanging gifts. It is about friendship, sharing, and giving thanks to Odin, The Almighty Father.

Lord Patrick William Howard's ancestors were all Christian-Catholics but he had enough of Catholicism and Christianity and he converted to the Ancient Religion of Paganism, but no one of different faiths were turned away ever from Norfolk Estate and Lord Patrick William Howard helped everyone even the weary traveler on Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard gave the weary traveler a place to stay and he feed them. He never regretted it.

Lord Patrick William Howard leads the entourage up the driveway of Norfolk Estate and Lady Margaret greets the entourage and she tells their guests "Welcome to Norfolk Estate." 

"We have a suite for everyone and the little boys will share the same nursery with Lord Frederick William and the little girls will have their own suite and we have a good nanny. " Lady Margaret explains.

One by one, Lord Patrick William Howard leads their guests into Norfolk Estate which is beautifully decorated with paintings of his ancestors,  King John, King Henry III and King Edward I and his second son, Prince Richard of Cornwall and one of  Lady Margaret and his noble ancestors, Lord John Howard Duke of Norfolk and Lord William Devereux who died together on the Battle of Bosworth Field on August 22, 1485 by Henry Tudor.

Lord Patrick William Howard also has a picture of his ancestress, Queen Elizabeth I of England hanging on the wall and next to her picture of her mother,  Queen Anne Boleyn as one was the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard and one was the great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard, Duke of Norfolk.

Hanging on the wall is also a picture of Lord William Devereux, who is a ancestor of Lady Margaret Penelope. 

Lady Margaret carries 4 month old Lord Frederick William in her arms, and Lord Patrick William tells his guests "My wife and I have a fine son we named him after our benefactor, Phillip Frederick Williams."  

Lord John Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory tells Lord Patrick " We named our son, Lord Philip John Carey after our benefactor." 

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey grandchildren married each other, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Carey and Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Edmund Beaufort's children marry each other Lord Frederick William Howard marries Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and it is their daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord John Carey's grandson, Lord William Carey who marry each other.

Lord John Spencer Churchill's granddaughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer Churchill who marries Lord Frederick William Howard's second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lord David Alexander Stuart great-granddaughter who marries Lord Frederick William Howard's great-grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. 

So Lord Patrick William Howard is connected through marriage with The Beaufort's, The Spencer-Churchill's, The Stuart's, and The Carey's. 

Lord Frederick William Howard is the great-grandfather of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the great-great-grandfather of Lord Richard William Carey, and the great-great-great-grandfather of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and the great-great-great-great-grandfather of Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey.

Lord John Devereux great-granddaughter, Lady Penelope marries Lord Edwin William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard's youngest grandson and he become the great-great-grandfather of  Lord David William Beck. 

All the families come together to celebrate the 13 days of Yuletide and share with each other.