Count Down To Yuletide on Star Base 12-Chapter 27-

Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory had a third son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was born in 2195 out at Norfolk Estate in Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12. 

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior was feared by his children, but he was not feared by his wife, Lady Jeanette Virginia  Beaufort and she would cross him whenever the chance came.

Especially when was concerning the children that she bared for Lord Frederick William Howard between 2183 and 2195 and she was the heiress of The Territory of Lancaster Territory, but when she married Lord Frederick William Howard in 2182, she passed it onto her brother, Lord Thomas Beaufort, so Lord Frederick William couldn't get his stingy hands on her territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born in February of 2195, and as the youngest son, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior wasn't too concerned finding his youngest son a bride as he had to find a suitable bride for his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II who was born in 2183 and at the time there weren't many suitable daughters of a Duke, Marquess or an Earl, and the only fathers that had daughters available were a Viscount and Baron.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior wouldn't even consider the daughter of a viscount or baron for his heir. 

In 2195, Lord Frederick William Howard was 12 years old and just three years away from the cotillion of 2198 and he had to prepare his eldest son to attend the cotillion of 2195 with the hope that either Lord Phillip Carey daughter, Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey would be available or Lady Ida Grey, the eldest daughter of Lord Reginald Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory.

When it came time for the cotillion of 2198, Lord Frederick William and Lord Frederick William II attended the cotillion of 2198, and when they entered into the grand ballroom at The Ritz Inn in Norfolk Town. 

The choices of a bride for Lord Frederick William Howard II were very limited and there were only several daughters of either a Viscount or a Baron for Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Frederick William Howard Senior refused even to consider the daughter of a Viscount or Baron of his heir.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior decided to also attend the cotillion of 2196, 2197, 2198, 2199 and 2200 until he found the perfect bride for his heir, but by the time of 2200, his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard who was born in 2185 was 15 year old and he had to escort his second son to the cotillion of 2200 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard  was far more than handsome than his oldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard caught the attention of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who was only two years younger than he was in 2200 and he told his father "If i can't marry Lady Alexandra Elizabeth. I just won't marry." 

When Lord Frederick William Howard Senior approached Lord John Spencer-Churchill for his daughter's hand in marriage for his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard.

Lord John Spencer-Churchill tells Lord Frederick William Senior " She is my heiress."  

"What is my heiress to marry the second son of The Duke of Norfolk Territory?" Lord John asks.

Lord Frederick William looks at Lord John Spencer-Churchill and tells him " My son is the son of the Duke of Norfolk  Territory and my father saved your father and mother from death."

"I think you owe it my father to allow your daughter to marry my father's grandson." Lord Frederick William Senior states.

"If it hadn't been for my father. Your father wouldn't be alive." Lord Frederick William tells him.

Lord John Spencer-Churchill explains, " The decision is up to my daughter."  

"My son is in love with your daughter and unless he can marry her. He has told me he just won't marry." Lord Frederick William explains.

Finally, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer -Churchill agrees to court Lord Charles Andrew Howard, but Lord Frederick William Howard eldest son is still unmarried, and he has to focus attention on his only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte and she has her heart set on Lord William Carey, the son of Lord Phillip Carey. 

In 2210, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior passes away and Lord Frederick William Howard Senior has declared that his successor is his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill in 2207 and they have a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2209.

It is up for Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior to find his youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard a suitable bride, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard catches the attention of Lady Elizabeth Percy, the heiress to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard marries in 2212 at the age of 18 and his bride is 16 years old and in 2215, Lady Elizabeth gives birth to Lord Philip Howard and in 2220 she gives birth to Lady Phillipa Howard and in 2245, Lord Philip Howard marries to Lady Elizabeth Hastings and in 2250, she gives birth to Lord Thomas William Howard, and he is second cousin to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, third cousin to Lord Richard William Carey, and first cousin once removed to Lord Frederick William III and second cousin to Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory outlives his son and grandson, and in 2270, the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory passes onto his great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard. 

Lord Thomas William Howard's biggest ally are Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey, who also becomes Duke of Bedford Territory in 2270.

By 2275, Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard Edward Howard II are married, but Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard are not married, and both Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward have children in 2276. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory is the father of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard II is the father of Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Frederick William Howard III doesn't marry until 2288  and he marries Lady Mary Henrietta Grey, the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and in 2290, their first son, Lord William Frederick Howard is born.

In 2282, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory  and Lady Karissa have their first child together, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II has his second child with Lady Susan, a daughter, Lady Susan Virginia Howard in 2281,  but still Lord Thomas William Howard hasn't married and he has no children and if he doesn't the Dukedom of Northumberland will revert back to the Percy family.

It is crucial that Lord Thomas William Howard marry and produce an heir if  Northumberland Territory is to remain within the Howard family, so through Lord Frederick William Howard III and his wife, Lady Mary Henrietta Grey.

They introduce Lady Ida Georgiana Grey to Lord Thomas William in 2290, and Lord Thomas William Howard and Lady Ida Georgiana Grey are married in 2291 and in 2294, their son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is born, but in 2305 , Lord Anthony Christopher Howard names his second son after his father, Lord Andrew Charles and he names his second son in honor of his father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Thomas William and Lady Ida have a daughter in 2299, Lady Ida Thomasina Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is known as the Mysterious Howard, but his nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR names his youngest son after his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard., Duke of Northumberland Territory.

, Duke of Northumberland Territory

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.
🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van CountDownToYuletideonStarBase12: Chapter 11 The First Yuletide 🎉