accusations part 2

Flashback 1993 Stephanie POV what the hell  I love my brother dearly I will not be slient  collaborator to his crimes what the hell she talking about  to innocent chiden u hearing this  how can we not she just said  wasn't right  I thought she was on our side  it's not her  it's that husband of hers  I just know it  he sick man now wit this playing over n over again now people will think he molester to chiden   oh load what will do  there no coming back from this hello what the hell loyoya I thought u had Michael back we all said  he didn't do anything to those children  why  u doing this  all this for to sell a stupid book  I don't think I'll trust u ever again  I have nothing to say huh u really turning your back on your us for Jack  ho good lotoya   I have to go go damnit I can't believe she could do this it doesn't make Sense he must have gotten to her or something  she was never like this before that girl easy influence now she saying  something else I knew there was something about that  guy  I didn't like it's your fault joespah what  I didn't do anything u  introduce her to to Jack  he says he would help her  cheer I don't see him do anything  to honest but put on her Playboy she had somewhat cheer Stephanie she great girl m all give her some slack will yeah am upset wit her .