teddy accident

March  1982 Stephanie POV we interrupt this to give u some news singer teddy pendergrass have been in car accident today what I really couldn't believe it at all  I heard about wen I was on the road did they say  I head it was pretty bad  see for yourself whoa my god yeah  il different try to wait  to talk to me wen we all get the news he was car accident hey don' make up stuff alright  I met teddy two years ago nice guy good looking but  I really hope he is alright  a woman was in the car wit him  she didn't have anything on I kow he alot of pain yeah I heard Michael says over the phone  I hope he is alright  they never really says want I don't understand that car was working just fine it's the third one this week  this  happened before I don't understand it at all  man he Lucky to be alive  after that  hey u doing alright no am hurting lie hell I tell u that was I don't understand it all  I tried to stop it but I just crash then I don't remember anything after that  it was all over the News  all over the radio it's shame what happened to him we all are praying that he really makes it though yeah only that is god right there me Michael send our love well I appreciate I have to go bye yeah get better soon alright bye.