CINCO

continuing from last chapter...

"You wanna take me on a date after we already fucked twice?" Solana asked trying to hold in her laugh

"Yes girl, I really am feeling you and want to get to know you more then sex" Don said while passing her some wipes

" I guess I wouldn't mind you taking me on a date" Solana said with a fake attitude

"Good because no wasn't a valid one" Don said while smirking

"oh and my name is seren, don't call me Don"

"seren... ok got it" solana semi-whispered.
————————————————-
After we got cleaned up he told me he had something to do so he left the store.

While I finished my shift up I decided to be nosey and search him up on google.

Nothing popped up. It was like he was a ghost or maybe that wasn't his real name. It was time for me to go so I locked the store up and went home.

The whole entire bus ride I was thinking about the google search and why nothing popped up. I had homework to do when I got home which I dreaded but it had to get done.

As soon as I got home I started on the mountain of homework I have online.

I majored in psychology but pre-law. I still had a few more years of school before I was done.

I always loved law. More specifically arguing. I loved making points and proving people wrong so when it came to a career it wasn't hard to choose.

I also wanted to be a lawyer because I grew up seeing how my people was treated. We were discriminated and disrespected in the upmost ways.

I want to be able to be that voice for black people to look too. While I finished up work I got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said with confusion in my voice.

"You thought I wasn't coming back?"
"You thought I wouldn't find you?!" The voice said with so much hate but love.

"Stay the fuck away from me, I been said we was over. Especially after what you did" I said back to the voice I recognized immediately.

"I don't give a fuck what you say. We gon be together forever even if one of us has to go, so tell your ole boy Don to watch the fuck out" he gritted out before he abruptly ended the call.

I was scared, I didn't know he would find me this fast. He wasn't going to stop till I was with him and I can't bring other people down with me.

I started to pack my bags and throw anything I could in a suitcase.

That's when I got a knock on my door.

who's knocking at my door at this time, I though.

I looked through the peep hole and saw someone I would never expect....

To be continued.....
————————————————————

Hey y'all new chapter for my favsss, Hope y'all enjoyed!!

Who was at the door?🤔

See y'all next chapter✌🏾