Episode 2.30 Necklace

Anna Lee having some snack when she heard a footstep of stilleto then she hide and saw Cheon Seo Jin walking whose holding a key while entering the key she's looking around to secure nobody's here but Anna Lee saw her hiding in the vase with a huge plant. Cheon Seo Jin succesfully went inside after the scanning of the key. Then Anna Lee saw Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae kissing from her view that are clearly seen in the glass wall of that room. The room is far above so she use stairs to be there.

"I had no idea this place existed in Hera Palace. I'm surprised." Seo Jin said while holding the arms of Joo Dan Tae and look around the place that is full of candles more like a honeymoon place with a couch and lots of green plants that have light and view of the city is very stunning.

"I participated in designing the building. Feel free to come here whenever you want. You teach my kids, so you're more than qualified." Dan Tae said.

"Is this a bribe?"

"I don't think my kids are bad enough for me to bribe you. Okay then. Who's going to enter Cheong Ah Arts High School as the top student? Is it going to be Seok Kyung or Eun Byeol? Hasn't it already been decided?"

"You'll find out after they take their test. It's going to be fair."

"'Fair'? That's quite unexpected."

Then Anna Lee went there near the glass wall and saw them kissing then she thought what she gonna do and in time she hold her phone and film them kissing. As Joo Dan Tae kissing his hand touch her neck and grab her necklace until it's broke that stop their kissing because Cheon Seo Jin was shock.

"What are you doing?" Seo Jin said as Joo Dan Tae put the pieces of beads on the table and grabbed a box of new necklace with a pair of earrings.

"I thought...this might look good on you. Aren't you sick of the necklace...your stupid husband got for you?"

"What is this necklace...supposed to mean? Don't tell me you want me all to yourself."

"No, of course not." Dan Tae said laughing.

"I want this to be simple. Let's not put a leash on each other or be clingy. I want this to end the moment one of us decides to end it. What do you think?"

"It looks like we've just settled...on our own set if rules." Dan Tae said and kissed Cheon Seo Jin while Anna Lee filmed them.

-ssiella