Episode 2.64 Champagne

Someone took off the sack bag mask at Min Seol A head and she closed her eyes because of the light that hits her face.

"Who are you guys?" Seol A said while the 3 flashlights of the phone hit her face.

"Stay still if you don't want to get yourself in a mess." Eun Byeol said holding her phone with a flashlight together with Yoo Jenny and Joo Seok Kyung did the same.

"How can you be so confident even after what you've done?" Jenny said.

"Are you really the same age as us? You took the GED, and you live in Bosok village?" Seok Kyung said while Lee Min Hyuk stood at the back of Min Seol A.

"On top of that, she's an orphan." Jenny said then Lee Min Hyuk put his arm on Min Seol A's  shoulder as if they were a couple, they were on an abandoned place where many cars stand by.

"I'm sorry. I'd like to apologize from the bottom of my heart." Seol A said.

"You're sorry? You totally had us fooled. Do you think an apology will cut it?" Eun Byeol said.

"I'll return the tutor fee. I'll return every penny. Just give me some time." Seol A said while the arm of Lee Min Hyuk is not on her already.

"You're unbelievably brazen. You give me the creeps. The fact that you tried to teach us is already against the law." Min Hyuk said.

"You even tried to steal Seok Kyung's keyring. You're a thief and a con artist. I can't believe she got accepted at Cheong Ah Arts High School...as the top student. She's such a low class. You darn brat." Jenny said as she poked Min Seol A twice with her pointed finger and looked at everyone then hit her again with her right hand.

"Here's what you need to know. You don't deserve to go to school with us. And of course, your admission as the top student...at Cheong Ah Arts High School will get canceled." Seok Kyung said while holding Min Seol A's hair strongly.

"You committed fraud to make money. Do you really think the school will accept someone like you? You really need to get to your senses." Jenny said then laughed while Joo Seok Hoon standing at the back looks cool.

"You're right. I took the GED, I'm poor, and I live in Bosok Village. I never got a chance to go to school properly, and I couldn't even dream of receiving any singing lessons. I was always busy working part-time jobs. But what about that? You guys lost to someone so insignificant. Be honest with me. Are you upset that an orphan taught you? Or are you upset that I beat you guys?" Seol A said.

"You didn't beat us." Seok Kyung said after slapping Min Seol A's face hardly.

"You guys have it all. You live in fancy houses, and you have rich parents who provide you with full support. You have everything you could ever ask for. So why are you obsessed with bullying me? I pity you guys. You're pitiful and sad." Seol A said then tried to walk away but Joo Seok Hoon stopped her.

"You pity us? Who are you to pity us? Who do you think you are? Did you bring what I asked you to?" Seok Hoon said walking to Min Seol A then Min Seol A suddenly sat in the abandoned car then Joo Seok Hoon talked to Lee Min Hyuk.

"Of course. Ta-da!" Min Hyuk said toss above the 2 bottles of champagne while everyone is laughing.

"What are you doing?" Seol A said.

"You're a college student. You're a UCLA student who took a leave of absence. You're not a minor, so you can enjoy some champagne, right?" Seok Kyung said while Yoo Jenny shaking the bottle plaster with a smile on her face along with Ha Eun Byeol.

"Please don't do this. Let me go home. Please."

"Don't get scared. We're just going to celebrate. A party to congratulate your admission as the top student." Seok Hoon said walk near Min Seol A and face her nearly and laugh evilishly.

-ssiella