Everyone hates vampire 😡👄

{Hey dudes, it's ya boi skinny penis and Onix coming at you again with weird smut we make up, but today we would like to spread Std awareness so if your suffering from Stds good, keep suffering.}

WARNING ALCOHOL

Vampire stepped out of the bar he had kept himself in for what was probably hours, or more than he even should have.

As he was walking down the street in a drunk pursuit, he heard a odd sound behind him, was he being follow? Or was it just his drunken mind playing tricks on him again? Either way he really didn't care much and kept on walking.

When he reached a ally way where he would be sleeping cause he was so drunk he forgot he owned a house, he turned around and saw a tall figure standing at the end, the dark moonlight shining onto them, as they walked closer to him.

He recognized the figure however, and he called out to it "Hey, jackass what the Fuck are you doing sneaking up on me?" He asked the other, when the figure took another step it became clear who it was, that person being werewolf.

He sighed and walked closer to the vampire "So you're not going to talk to me? Suit yourself you douche." vampire wasn't actually pissed he just knew saying snarky shit would egg on the other.

Werewolf was not in the mood to deal with vampire's snarky remarks "Shut up I didn't come here just to see your boney ass, I came here to discuss something."

Like always the wolf like male made a excuse as of why he was here, him pretending like he had almost anything better to do "You want to have sex with me cause you pull no bitches, and your a social reject with a sad excuse for a dick" Vampire was only right about one thing in that sentence.

That being werewolf was a social reject with social issues, he had trouble talking to people in general, vampire being one of the only people he actually knew, he was one of his only options to have sex with.

Cause werewolf didn't want to travel to the other side of town to vist, the teal fox woman cause he was to horny and lazy.

Vampire sighed and floated a bit in the air, looking into the cold blue eyes of the man in front of him "Well what are you doing, letting your dick marinate?"

Werewolf was tired of vampires attitude "So we have each others consent?" He asked before starting "Yup" was the response vampire gave.

About a millisecond after he said that small phrase, he body was slammed into the wall by his neck, he face touching the said wall, this was going to be probably 10× harder than what he usually went threw.

He felt his pants be taken off of his body and be thrown god knows where, and felt two fingers being forced into him "Fuck why did you go in dry?! " Vampire yelled at the other he got no response.

As he was being prepped small sounds echoed from the other, werewolf having the better hearing of the two heard this like someone fucking farted in the library "You really like this don't you?" Werewolf asked vampire gave him the silent treatment.

Werewolf didn't take that very well, so he ripped his fingers out and, shoved right in (Hole in one) vampire screamed bloody murder, if it wasn't 4am people would of, been coming to check on them, but thankfully nobody really gave a shit.

The thrusting that was going on was brutal vampire felt tears peaking from his eyes, as much as he would hate to admit it, he really did like these times where he was practically fucked unconscious by the wolf.

He felt a pair of sharp nails dig into the sides of his hips, making blood pour out of his hips, and drip onto the ally way floor.

The more he would thrust into his the harder his grip would get onto the others body, vampire felt the tears from his eyes beat down his face, not from him hating the pain rather from the pure ecstasy that came from it.

Soon werewolf let go of the others hips and gripped onto his long hair, basically ridding him like a pony.

After what felt like hours of pleasure, werewolf finished and passed out, vampire didn't slamming his head into the wall, and screaming in pain.