FOUL CRACKERS 💯💩

{yo bro, me and onyx kicking off a new month (May come out late 💀) with new fuckin smut BABY we love a rare pair here at dumbass studios, so we put some cookies (Male cause dicks are easy to write) into a generator and we got something goofy, thank you to people who did request stuff, we love writing your requests actually}
OFFICE AU
HERB X YAM

Herbs laptop had broken down for the third time that week, this had been happening ever since he had accidentally downloaded some random file his boss had sent him, he dug his hands into his green hair, riffling it with his finger tips out of frustration, extremely pissed but not wanting to cause a scene.

He pulled his chair over to the pink haired woman next to him, a close friend of his named blossom, "Hey, my laptop just broke down, do you have the number of the tech guy?" He asked her, she looked over at him with a gentle smile on her face, "Yeah! I have it around here somewhere!"

She funbled threw her desk, making a absurd amount of noise in the process, after a little bit of waiting she pulled out a small hot pink sticky note, the numbers writing on it being at the top, and some other unimportant shit at the bottom.

Herb thanked her and grabbed his phone, dialing the numbers into it he thought to himself why the name was so familiar to him, before he could finish his thoughts however the phone finally picked up, a deep husky voice greeting him.

"Hello?" It said to him, herb was brought out his thoughts like someone slapped him, "Oh hi! I was calling you cause my laptop has been acting very buggy so I was-" he was cut off "Just bring it up here I'll fix it."

Well that was rude, he thought to himself, closing the laptop and walking, only to turn back and ask blossom " What room is he in?" She looked at him still smiling sweetly "Room 309!" He thanked her, she waved at him as he walked off.

When he had finally reached the third floor after a while of walking he reached the room, he was panting his face slightly red, he went into the room, holding the laptop close to his chest, feeling it's plastic shell press against his beating heart.

Yam was sitting in his chair, looking at herb scanning him, a look of deep thought showed over his face, herb sat down in the seat Infront of yam, placing the laptop on the desk and opening the lid of it he pointed.

"So is there anything you think you could do?" Yam snapped out of quickly getting to it, after a while of both of them trying to figure it out, they had both came to a concussion that it was a big, yam would have to fix.

Herb sighed in relief pleased that he didn't have to buy a new laptop, when he was about to walk out, he was stopped by yam "Hey, weren't you my bio partner in science in highschool? "

A silence fell over the room as herb was trying to wrap his brain around it, when it clicked "OH MY GOD I WAS" yam stood up, like somehow he was preparing for this moment.

"DUDE WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RUIN OUR PROJECT" Yam yelled, herb rolled his eyes "YOUR THE ONE WHO THOUGHT FIRE ANTS NEEDED JET PACKS" "WELL IT WAS A SMART IDEA OK?! WHAT IF THEY WANTED TO FLY?"

They kept on fighting like this for twenty minutes straight, until oddly enough, when they stepped closer to one another as they where still yelling, they slammed there lips tougher in a passionate yet very angry kiss.

In tangling there tongues togher moving from side to side with one another, yam placed a hand on herbs ass, pressing the other onto him, pushing him to his desk.

Herb grabbed him with his legs, drawing him back into the deeply passionate kiss, gripping onto his tie, when they finally let go to get a breath threw the kiss fest, yam bit herbs neck extremely hard, as herb pulled yams dred lock (Yes I Head cannon yam as a black man shut the Fuck up if you don't like it)

As they kept doing this so called tongue dosido, herb realized he was going to soon suffocate, pulling away gasping for air, once he was done holding on for dear life he went back in, but instead of yam being greeted with a kiss, he got bit in the lip.

Drawing a small amount of blood from it, yam was now pissed, but he was still a common person with manners, so before he had a whole sexual hissy fit he asked for consent, both of them agreed.

Anyways, yam ripped off herbs shirt, flinging it across the room without a care in mind, going straight for the others chest, licking him around, herb shivered, trying to hold back his small Moans with his hand, soon the hand being tugged away from his face.

"I want to hear you," yam said aggressively, going down on herbs pants ripping those off as well, so now herb was a completely nude dude, herb huffed "well why aren't you naked dude?!" Yam looked at him like he just told him the secret crabby patty formula.

"oh shit of forgot!" He said completely forgetting his own clothes, and tossing them off, asking herb a quick question before he inserted "so, you got some lube or you Wana go all natural?" Herb looked at the man like he was stupid "Bitch you think I got lube? With what pocket's?!"

With that yam shrugged, asking herb the final question for him to insert it, getting the go ahead he slammed inside of him, causing him to slam his head against the desk, holding onto the conners of it.

A continuous ramming session went on as the people below then where completely oblivious to the fact two dudes where having gay sex above them, they both got kinky'er as the time went on, for three hours they went at it non stop, until they both passed the Fuck out.