sneaking

(Yippee!! 62 views on the story!! Tysm dude :D)
Luigi chose to stay in the koopa kingdom for a little while, he gets out the room and sees bowser going down the hallway to the right of him. Luigi decides to secretly follow him, just cause of curiosity on what kinda plans he's making against the mushroom Kingdom. Bowser entered one door but before the door closes all the way, Luigi blocked the door with his foot so he could see what he's doing. In the room, there was a huge table with the map of bowser's castle and the mushroom kingdom with small figures of him, Mario, peach, bowser, and his koopas, also in the room was kamek, "my Lord, you seem off a little bit. Is something the matter?" Bowser groans "it's nothing, it's just, I've been thinking of the plumber boy, the green one. I don't know why, but every time I think about him I get fire started in my stomach. He gets and angry expression and looks away while have a dark red blush spread across his face, "if I had to guess sir, you may have fallen in love with Luigi." Bowser punches his fist onto the table and gets very exasperated, "of course not! I can't be in love with the enemy! I would betray the kingdom just by being seen with him. Earlier I almost flirted with him by accident." "How do you almost flirt with him?" "It just slipped out! I was trying to apologize for what I did and it happened!!" Bowser's whole face turned red and he buried his face in his hand. "And then I said it was alright if he stayed in the castle for a while… " kamek Tensed up for a second "sir, are you certain he won't go around and hurt the koopas and your kids?" "Of course I'm certain! Luigi's different, he's caring and thoughtful and doesn't care for himself and only others. That's what makes him so… so…" "great?" "Exactly! He's more than great, he's perfect.~" bowser puts the side of his face in his hand and has a darker shade of blush spread across his face, kamek gives him this angry looks that makes bowser get his head out of the clouds "by that I mean he's perfect to destroy!-" "just admit you love him sir, the more you hide it, the worse you are at lying about it." "Ok! I love him, a lot actually for a long, long time now to where you wouldn't understand!" Kamek rolls his eyes "But now that you know, do you got any advice to try and win him over?" Before kamek could say anything they heard the door to the room close.