The Kyln

"Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of The Mad Titan Thanos" Dey said as he scanned Gamora. "Recently Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan. Which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together" Dey said. "Subject89p13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form" Dey said as he scanned Rocket. "Subject85p15, other known as Y/N M/N L/N" Dey said as you were the next one to be scanned with the device. "She too is another result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments" Dey said. "What The hell?" Denarian said as he looked at Groot. "They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89p13's and Y/N's personal houseplant/muscle" Dey explained. The last one scanned was Peter who was flipping them the bird while they scanned him. "Peter Jason Quill. From Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called The Ravengers. Led by Yundo Udonta" Dey said. Peter looked at them like he had just made an honest mistake. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked" he said as he tried his best to sound innocent. Dey chuckled. "What a bunch of A holes" Denarian said. "Send all five of them to The Kyln" he said.

*******************************************

"I guess most of the Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws. But these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But hey that's not our problem. We ain't gonna be here long. Y/N and I have escaped 22 prisons. This one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up because otherwise Y/N, Groot and I would be collecting that bounty right now. And you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yundo and those Ravengers" Rocket said. "I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and two talking raccoons" Peter said. You stopped in your tracks. "Hold. What's a raccoon?" You asked. "What's a raccoon? It's what you are, stupid" Peter said. "Ain't no thing like us except us" Rocket said. "So this orb has a real shiny blue suitcase Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe. What is it?" Peter asked. "I am Groot" Groot said. "So what? What's the orb? Peter asked. "I have no words for an honorless thief" Gamora said. "Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac" you said. Gamora turned and looked at you. "Yeah. I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are" you said. "Yeah we know who you are" Peter said. Peter turned over to Groot. "Who is she?" He asked. "I am Groot" Groot said. "Yeah, you said that" Peter said. "I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan" Gamora said. You gave Gamora a confused look. "I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party" she said. "I am Groot" Groot said. "Well that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that. What is wrong with Giving Tree here?" Peter asked.

"Well he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot" exclusively in that order" Rocket said. "I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin real fast" Peter said. Peter then turned to see a guard with his Walkman playing a song from it. "Hey. Put that away" Peter said. The guard ignored him and put the headphones on. "Hey! Listen to me you big blue bastard! Take those headphones off that's mine! Those belong to impound. That tape and that player is mine!" Peter shouted. The guard grabbed a taser and shot Peter down with it. Peter screamed and fell to his knees. "Hooked on a feeling, Blue Swede, 1973. That song belongs to me!" Peter said. The guard tased him again with the taser and Peter fell on the ground as the guard continued to tase him. Peter put on his yellow jail shirt while you, Rocket, and Gamora walked into the room. Peter watched you closely as you grabbed your jail shirt and noticed what appeared to be mental implants in your skin. Peter looked at them with curiosity before turning his head away. You and Rocket followed Peter as you got a sleeping bag shoved into your arms. You then followed Peter into the main part of The Klyn. Peter looked around the room until something was shoved into his face. Peter looked surprised before turning in the direction of where it came from. A line of prisoners were standing on a high level as they shouted at Gamora. "You first! You first!" "Murderer!" "Coming for you first Gamora!" "You're dead!" The prisoners shouted. "You're scum! You're scum!" Others shouted.