Morning Urges

Reaching down, Thomas tried to slip his hand underneath the Mary's chin. His attempts failed, as she felt the movement, and merely wrapped her arms around his chest and brought herself closer to his groin. She yawned sleepily in a content tone, and he froze, not knowing what to do.

"Hey... uh, Mary?" He half-whispered, prodding her cheek, "rise and shine, buddy." There was no way he'd be able to go back to sleep after waking up to this. And he didn't need her waking up to find his 'soldier' standing tall and alert only millimeters from her face.

Slowly, Mary's brown eyes opened, and she looked up Thomas' body, to his nervous face. "Mornin' Tom, you had a nice sleep?" She still hadn't moved her own face, covered by strands of red-orange hair.

Thomas opened his mouth, but could only croak out a cracked, "H-Hello." Mary acted as if it were a normal morning, as if she didn't wake pressed against some guy's groin.

Lethargically, she sat herself up and stretched her arms up, emitting a cute little yawn. She then stepped over his waist and shifted back, nestling herself between his legs. Now beaming at him, she wiggled her butt contentedly. He held his breath, feeling the warmth and subtle texture of her loins against his flesh.

Good thing he had the insight to bring his tight-fitting underwear instead if the loose-fitting kind, or that would've just been an incident waiting to happen.

"I'm so glad you decided to take me in," she hummed, continuing to gyrate on the man. "It was so cold and rain out there, and the storm's made a real mess outta my hair. Ah, I got it!" she chirruped, eyes sparkling as she leaned backwards and draped herself over his chest. "You could help me with my hair! Usually, I just have my sister do it, but since you're here and she isn't..."

"Uh, I don't know, Mary..." Thomas muttered, attempting not to look her in the eyes.

Something about the whole situation just hit him as off. It wasn't as if this was the first time he had Mary over for a visit to his place, but as each visit seemed to include more... situations occurring he started to get somewhat paranoid about anything involving the girl.

"Pwetty pleeease," Mary pleaded, batting her eyelashes.

Now he couldn't say no. Damn it, why was he such a sucker for puppy eyes? "Alright, sure," Thomas relented. Still, what was the worst that could happen? He had washed hair for his sisters whenever they begged him to, so he reasoned the worst that could happen was him getting flak about tangled hair.

Yawning, he pushed himself back to the edge of the bed. As soon as his feet touched the ground, she hopped down and ran over to the bathroom connected to his room. He heard the tap run and sighed. Man, I hope my wallet can take this blow.

"Hey, Tommy come over~" She cooed over the running water.

"Be right-" Thomas stopped himself, realizing he still didn't have pants on. "Wait one sec, gonna get my pants."

He ignored the groan of indignation he got in response and bent down to shuffle through his drawers. He leapt in surprise, hearing a thump on the door frame. No sooner did Thomas turn around, did he see Mary's visage waving him over.

"Come over, slowpoke."

"But, m-"

"I said come over."

The tone in her voice told him that there would be no arguing the matter. So, with a sigh, and adjusting his boxers, Thomas walked over into the bathroom, and stepped over a pile of discarded clothes; a light pink T-shirt and a pair of shorts that were much too small than they had any right to be.