3) Shaving 2/2 NSFW

Eddy looks his man up and down. His eyes follow the curve of his neck with his always present violin hickey, to his chest with just enough muscles to make it strong, but also still soft enough to cuddle, just like he prefers. He trails his gaze to his belly, that quivers so nicely when they make love. Then to his waist, perfect to hold onto when he hugs him or pounces into him. He sees the semi-rigid length between his thighs, a result of Eddy's naked presence that still affects him even after all these years, but which he can control enough not to have to act on. If Eddy has his way it's a sight he will change in mere minutes to a full hard erection, for him to satisfy. He looks further down at the straight legs, with the knee hole so sensitive to his touch. Kissing there only works in bed though.
He snaps his gaze to the face of his man under the streaming water. Brett is rinsing the last shaving foam off and rubs it with his perfect sized small hands, parting the steam of water like a water-bender from Avatar. His moves are fast, but for Eddy it's all in slow motion. The touch of the pink lips, the droplets drumming on the closed eyelids, the hair limp and sleek against his head. The hair he loves to entangle his fingers in and pull so lovely.
Eddy's breath deepens and increases.
They still have a bit time, right?

He pulls Brett into a hug, startling the man. He pulls him as close as possible, letting him feel his now very affected part, making his intentions clear.

"Bretty...." he breathes in his ear. "Please.... Can I have you?"

Just four words spoken out loud, but so powerful. The implications of them evident.

Brett blinks a few times as if he is considering. Looking up he sees the dark shining eyes, the flushed cheeks, the slightly parted full lips, the panting breath. He feels his very interested length poking against his abdomen. This is a very tantalizing idea.

Brett decides. Aw, fuck it. They're gonna be late anyway.
He flings his arms around Eddy's neck, lifts a leg and wraps it around Eddy's waist, pressing them together like a flower press.

"And how would you like to have me then, my love?" He says teasingly, while he smiles his sweet smile against Eddy's lips before kissing them. His tongue softly trailing first the upper and then the down lip, pushing them open so he can enter. The kiss that follows is full of lazy passion, slow, deep and drenched in red and warmth.

But Brett wants an answer, so he loses contact for a moment and looks up questioning.
Eddy looks like he's the birthday kid.
He has his answer ready, as always. His voice slightly trembles in anticipation of what's to come.
"Me sucking you, you sucking me, frottage, you entering me, me entering you. Everything is nice, I'm open for anything, as long as it's you and me and now. But I would really love the last option today."
To emphasize his words he grinds his erection against Brett's.
But it's Brett who is in full control here. Just the way he likes. He just has to nod in acknowledgement to get a small whimper to pass Eddy's lips.
Brett smiles, lifts his leg from Eddy's waist, puts it down and puts the meaning of the nod into words.

"Have me."

Brett sees Eddy's pupils dilate even more, making his eyes all black, before he loosens his arms around Eddy's neck and turns around facing the wall, inviting. Eddy's hands trace the flow of Brett's spinal cord. Reaching the bottom, one hand follows its tail into the crack between the cheeks, moving up and down, a finger softly touching the hole between them. His other hand wanders to the front in search of the now stiff erection present. It's not easy to miss. He closes his hands around it and slowly strokes it up and down. Brett's reaction is so sexy, he lets a moan slip across his lips and trusts his hips a bit backwards, making the angle just right for the others finger to enter the hole more smoothly.

"Ah God. Ed, love. Stop teasing, use some lube. We don't have time to take it this slow."

Eddy sighs. He knows. Of course he knows. But he also likes it so much to see Brett fall apart in slow motion under his touch. Brett's right though. That will have to wait for another time.
He bends down to get the small bottle that is always in the corner of the shower. They have several scattered across the house, as a matter of fact. They never know when and where they need it.
When he gets back up, he licks his way from the crack, the spine, the neck to the earlobe, provoking a small set of whimpers and shivers all over the recipient's body.

"Eddy! You fucking tease. Just do me now."

Eddy's chuckle to that sound slightly evil.
He flips the cap open and lubes himself, his fingers and the hole. He presses two fingers in, not surprised it's already wide and soft. It's not like this is their first time, is it? Brett bucks his hips against the hand. Eddy takes the fingers out and looks at the display before him.

His love, standing there slightly bend over with his hands against the wall, water streaming over his back, his butt expectantly waiting for him, inviting.
Oh how much he loves this man and what he is about to do to him. With him.
He positions himself in front of the hole and pushes himself into it with a smooth, languid movement.
This feeling while entering will always be the best.
They both still for a moment to let the gravity of it all reach their mind and body. Brett squeezes his muscles around him to make clear he's ready.

"Go love." he breathes against the wall.

And Eddy moves. Long lazy trusts, just like he knows Brett likes for now, deepening them with every thrust. He picks up the pace until the slaps, the involuntary exclamations and the panting drown out the sound of the falling water.

Eddy loses control first, calls out Brett's name "Ah! Brett!", as he tightens his grip on Brett's hips and thrusts hard and deep inside, feeling himself soar out of his body, pulsing into his lover. He snaps back quite quickly. He's not done yet. He picks up the pace once more, drowning out his own orgasm and reaches to the front of Brett and starts stroking him up and down.

Brett, already almost at his limit, reacts instantly. "Ah! Eddy! Fuck! More!"

Eddy, still dazed, is pleased he can see his man fall apart inside and outside. The wrinkling in his forehead, his eyes squinted together, his lips parted for the unvoluntary purges of breaths to escape, his arms almost unable to prevent the crash against the wall, his belly quivering and his white liquid spilling out, mixing with the streaming water.
It's glorious.
He also sees Brett coming back to his senses again, his whole body relaxed now. He knows this was a good decision.
They just stand there, catching their breath, still attached to each other.

"Ah, fuck, Eddy. I needed that."
Brett sowly breaks their point of contact, turns around and envelopes Eddy into a hug. He kisses the smiling mouth before him sweetly.
They stand for another 5 minutes hugging en sweetly kissing while the water cascades on top of them. It's only them in this world of their own.

Brett breaks the magic first. "As much as I want to stay here like this, we need to go, love. Come on."

Eddy surrenders with a sigh. He knows it's inevitable. "Okay, okay. Let's get a move on. It will be fun at Ibo's, right?" He turn the water off and they start drying themselves.

All dressed Brett looks at himself in the mirror.
He looks at the image before him; cheeks still flushed, the eyes shining dark.
Oh man. His face is really the post orgasmic face Todd always claims to see. Eddy's will even be worse!
Suddenly a realization hit him, his eyes turn wide. When he thinks back at the last times they went to visit Ibo, they've never been on time. And always for the same reason: 'stress' relieve.
Well, that's embarrassing. Brett blinks a few times at his own image, deciding what he thinks of this given fact. Then he shrugs. He wouldn't have missed it for the world.
It will have to do.

"Brett!! You coming?"

Brett snickers. Shall he make the cheesy remark 'I already did'?
Nah. Not today.

"Be right there!"
He takes one last look in the mirror and quickly walks over to Eddy, ready to leave.