twelve.

„Eri-neesan. I want to ask you something." Taki said when they met up a few days after Eri got to meet Oh Saeron. Eri looked at her friend. They were sitting in a park looking at the flowers, just enjoying the day. 

„What's up Taki." She asked and the boy looked at her. „Are you happy?" He suddenly asked surprising the older girl. „Yes I am. Why do you ask? Do i look unhappy?" She than asked. Taki shook his head. „No its more like the exact opposite. You seem happy. extremely happy. Its been a while since I saw you so happy." He smiled patting the girls knee. „I just feel like there is no care in the world at the moment. Uni's going fine, Kyoka and I are good at the moment and I get to spend time with my friends." she answered and Taki smiled. „I am happy that you are happy." he said Eri nodded. 

„Are you happy Taki?" she then asked. Taki sighed but nodded. „I am. Its still a little bit weird beeing with Kyoka and Riki when they act all like a couple but at least I know why. But I have to say I dont like beeing the third wheel so I dont spent lunch break with them. I made some new friends. They are in the in the basketball club I recently joined. They are a lot of fun." He smiled. 

„Really! Tell me more." Eri asked and Taki laughed. „They are called Yuma, Jo, Harua and Maki. Harua is in my class and he is really shy but he opened up to me. Yuma and Jo are my Senpai's. They are really cool even if Jo is confused sometimes and Maki is my kohai. He is really funny." Taki said and Eri nodded. „Thats lovely." The girl than added. She really felt happy for her friend.

Eri felt a little guilty that she didn't had so much time for Taki. 

But she was happy that he got to spent some time with Riki till the day Kyoka was finally able to go out of the house again. She was also happy he made some new friends.

„Is Riki also in the Basketball club?" Eri then asked and Taki shook his head. „He's more into bowling. So he and Kyoka are going bowling constantly." He laughed. „We actually went bowling a few times since Kyoka is still grounded it was really funny. He was like a monster tho. A bowling monster." Taki than added.

Eri liked the time she spent with her lifeline and Taki enjoyed it too. He was able to talk about personal stuff and Eri would always listen. He could trust her and he hoped she did too because he was very interested in her relationship with Heeseung. He heard her talking about him here and there but he wanted to know what was going on exactly. 

Taki knew that they befriended each other but he wasn't sure if there could be a little more. He kind of wanted to know if there was something between them so he just asked.

„Neesan, Is there something between you and this Sunbae of yours?" He asked and Eri looked at him. "Heeseung?" she asked and the boy nodded.  She shook his head. „No why?" Eri asked and Taki shook his head. „You seem to like him a lot." He than stated earing a funny look from Eri. 

„I like Heeseung." she started but was interrupted by Taki. „You don't call him Sunbae or Senpai or anything like this?" Eri nodded before continuing. „I like Heeseung as a friend. He is very nice and takes good care of me but you know he has a girlfriend." Eri than said and sounded a little bit dissapointed. Taki nodded. „So he's off limits." Taki stated and Eri nodded. „Yes why do you ask tho?" She then asked making Taki smile. „I think you would be a really cool couple." He said and Eri shook her head. "Get that idea out of your head he is taken." Eri did have a lingering thought about it tho. 

He was a friend and Oh Saeron's Boyfriend and from what Heeseung told the girl he would stay her boyfriend for a while.

It was starting to get cold when Eri walked Taki home. He was still happily taking about his new friend Maki who was apparently half Japanese, half German and Eri listened to him. She was very happy for the boy that he was such a proud senpai for the one year younger boy. She was also very happy that he was able to make some friends appart from Riki and Kyoka because Kyoka would not let Riki spend much time with his friend.