twenty.

It was saturday. The day Heeseung would visit the Haneda family in their Family home. The day Eri would officially re-introduce him as her boyfriend.

Kyoka was very skeptical. She wasn't sure if this Heeseung was really her sisters boyfriend or if it was just a bluff. Deep inside her heart she knew it was true. Especially after she actually took another look around Eri's room and she really spotted pictures of her sister with a tall male who definitely wasn't Riki. Instead it was the boy Kyoka got toknow briefly at the Embassy dinner back then. She also found a framed a picture of them kissing on someones couch. The picture was in her bookshelf right next to her romance novels. It seemed like her sister really had a boyfriend.

„I am so excited to meet this lovely boy once again." Mrs. Haneda said and made some Soup. She also prepared a bunch of Gyoza for the dinner and some for Heeseung and his family. Since they gave Eri really good Kimchi, she wanted to send something back.

„He is also very excited and nervous. I am going to pick him up okay?" Eri said and her mother nodded. „Alright. You two won't take long right?" Her mother than asked. „No his flat is half an hour from here." She said and Mrs. Haneda nodded. „Get going love." she said and Eri took her little purse. „See you later." she said before leaving the house.

Eri arrived quickly and Heesung opeded the door of his flat with a bright smile. She went inside and he quickly kissed her. He was very passionate and Eri needed to smile into the kiss.

„Missed me?" she said and the young man nodded. „We've been so busy this week that we haven't had time to meet up." He said and pulled her close to him one more time.

„I really missed you and you pretty lip gloss." he sighed before kissing her once again. She melted into him and he held her tightly because her knees got weak.

„I missed you as well." she said once he let go of her lips. He smiled. „I knew you missed me." he laughed and liked his lips. Eri smiled.

„You ready? My mums really excited to meet you again." Eri said and Heeseung smiled. „I'm ready." he said and Eri nodded. „Ah one more thing." she smiled turned to her boyfriend and got rid of the translucent lip gloss on Heeseung's lips. „You don't want to meet my parents wearing my lipgloss." she laughed. He giggled. „Are you sure?" The male laughed and they left Heeseung's flat while holding Hands.

„By the way, I told Kyoka about you." Eri suddenly announced and Heeseung looked at her. „How did she react?" He asked knowing that Kyoka was a complicated person.

„I told her because she was rummaging through my closet and found one of your Hoodies. She thought I was dating Riki. I told her that i'm dating you but she was't sure. She is really curious seeing if you really are my boyfriend." Eri said and Heeseung nodded. „Glad that I am." Eri nodded. „She's still not completley over Riki." Eri stated.

The two of them arrived at Eri's house half an hour later.

„Now I am getting nervous." Heeseung said squeezing Eri's Hand. Eri looked at him. „I am afraid of your sister by the way." he announced and Eri needed to giggle. „They will be fine. My mother really wants to see you again. She was making Gyoza all day just for you and your Family. And don't worry about Kyoka. It will be fine." Eri then got out her House keys and opened the door.

The first thing Heeseung recognized was that someone was playing the piano. Then he smelled amazing food and he saw beautiful Japanese art on the walls of the Hanok house.

„It looks beautiful." Heeseung whispered. He didn't wanted to ruin the mood. Eri laughed. „It's a little bit more chaotic usually." she said before announcing that she had arrived.