the past

(A/N) before I start this is just how splinter found you (also you were a girl back then) okay let's get started! (Also this is gonna be a short story)

After splinter had escaped the lab with the turtles he went to go somewhere safe and he found a box, when he went to that box he heard baby crystal and he went over there to find you. He grabbed you and kept you and the turtles safe.

A few years later you were 8 and the turtles were 9 and that's when you guys got your phone. You got a phone and found lots of stuff like pride, gacha, lots of good music and... SmileHD but the most important one is pride. You found out so much stuff about you how you had no little to no sexual or romantic attraction and you also realized that you were a boy You wanted to tell splinter but you were scared to because of videos that you see on the internet but you eventually told everyone and everyone respected you and used the name and pronouns you wanted to use and then splinter cut your hair and you felt so happy and safe with them.

A/N sorry I haven't written in a long time I've been having test at school and I have one today I am literally in school writing this rn soooo anyway I hope you enjoyed this short story thing