new ranger, new love.

(A/n: I forgot to mention that I will have the protagonist have the powers of all the past red power rangers.)

After dealing with the bullies, Toad received a love letter from an unknown girl. In the letter, he was told to meet the unknown girl in the courtyard of the school. Once he got there, he saw Blake standing near the fountain alone.

Toad: Blake? You're the one who sent that love letter? Blake: yeah it was me

Blake: yeah it was me.
Toad: um sorry for saying this but you look cute in glasses.
Blake: *blushes* um thanks. Toad, the reason why I called you here is because I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you.
Toad: how long have you felt this way?
Blake: ever since you came to beacon. And I fell in love with you even more when you helped Velvet. You treat the faunus equally and you don't discriminate against them.
Toad: for me as a power ranger, it's my job to help those in need. No matter what race they are. Blake I know that you're a faunus.
Blake: I guess you noticed my bow twitching occasionally.
Toad: yeah. And to be honest, your cat ears makes you even cuter. But what about the other girls who may also fall in love with me?
Blake: I'm ok with sharing you.
Toad: so I guess that means you're my girlfriend now?
Blake: yeah it does.

Timeskip.

Jaune was walking back to his dorm dejected after being rejected by Weiss again. Toad saw this and decided to talk to him.

Toad: Jaune. You should probably stop pursuing Weiss. She's not interested in you.
Jaune: I know. And you're probably right. There are other girls who might fall in love with a lame guy like me.
Toad: hey don't put yourself down like that Jaune. So what you don't have a semblance? And it doesn't matter if you faked your transcripts to get into beacon. Nobody's perfect.
Jaune: I guess you knew about that.
Toad: Jaune. Not every hero has powers. Some people needs to prove themselves to be heroes. I mean look at me. I don't even have a semblance and I still ended up being a hero.
Jaune: so you're saying that I can be a hero even without a semblance?
Toad: that's right Jaune. For power rangers, the power chooses us, we don't choose them.
Jaune: I see what you're saying.

Jaune noticed the dino gems and reached for the blue dino gem and it reacted to him.

Toad: huh. Looks like the blue dino gem chose you Jaune.
Jaune: whoa! So that means I'm the blue dino thunder power ranger! Sweet!