The Farewell

In planet Vegeta the king was taking to his council to know why Freezer decided to call all the saiyan in two months to returned to the planet. 

Older saiyan: King I don't like the decision of Freezer to call all saiyans back to the planet it doesn't make sense because he always sends Zarbon to make the announcement but why this time he will do it personally

Other Saiyan: I don't understand maybe he wants to eliminate us because we have grown in number and each time the low-class warrior come from the battle, they receive zenkai after each planet we destroyed. 

Nappa: King we should get ready for the attack of Freezer if we trained the elite saiyans when Freezer comes, we will be ready to defend our self and even kill him and take control of the universe.

Older Saiyan: If the king allows, we would like to train prince Vegeta in the planet of the purple. (This planet is called this because the people that live there are of color purple.) they have unique ability, and we can make them show some techniques to the prince in exchange that we do not kill them and destroyed their planet.

The Saiyan arrived with the prince Vegeta and tell them that they are going to have the privileged to train the prince if they do a great job, they are going to stay alive, and their planet will not be destroyed by the king of the Saiyan's

The Saiyan arrived with the prince Vegeta and tell them that they are going to have the privileged to train the prince if they do a great job, they are going to stay alive, and their planet will not be destroyed by the king of the Saiyan's. The leader of the purple agrees to train the prince Vegeta and the Saiyan departs from the planet.  Before the two months are about to finish the king of the Saiyan goes to the planet of the Purple to pick up his child. The king Vegeta arrives and take his child back to the planet Vegeta. The prince says goodbye to his master and says he will come back to see them again. During these days that the prince Vegeta trained with the purples he was able to detect the ki, meditated and trained physical and mentally, and he was able to detect the goodness of people in their heart. They also change the prince attitude to not be to prideful and not to be arrogant. When they arrived at planet Vegeta the king says he is going to send the prince to a far planet that is not in freezer radar. The prince accepts the decision of his father and then he waits until is night so he can depart from the planet Vegeta. 

The king Vegeta: I'm going to look for you if Freezer does not destroy us or if we managed to win the fight against the tyrant Freezer. Vegeta trained and become powerful to destroyed freezer. Remember you are the legendary super Saiyan. 

The ships leave planet Vegeta, and the prince is just meditating until he arrives to the planet earth. (In here there are two earths in universe 7 the one that is in freezer domains that Goku is send and the other earth is in Coolers domains).  In this story Vegeta has the aged of 7 and a power level of 9000. 

The days arrive Freezer is in planet Vegeta and before he could do something all the elite saiyains attack him while the king think of a way to eliminated Freezer. During this attack Bardock steals a ship and send kakarot to planet earth and then he joins the attacked of the saiyains against Freezer. They fight only last 4 minutes because Freezer got annoyed and the king go to attacked him, but Freezer just send a blast to his heart. 

King Vegeta: "cough" I'm going to died but I'm happy that my son will not be your slave he will trained and become the thing that you fear the most

King Vegeta: "cough" I'm going to died but I'm happy that my son will not be your slave he will trained and become the thing that you fear the most. He will become a super saiyan and he will avenge us. Son i Love you I never showed it but I was prideful to have you as my child. Is your end stupid Lizard. (These are the last words of the King)

Freezer annoyed that he will not have the prince to serve him he gets angry and destroyed the planet with a large death ball and leave on his ships cursing that the saiyan monkey king offended him.  

We see a ship arriving to planet earth and it land next to a person that was enjoying the view of the roses. 

Who is this mystery person that Vegeta will meet

Who is this mystery person that Vegeta will meet. If this person will help Vegeta understand the mystery this planet has to offer. Find out at the next chapter.