Christmas Eve

"Okay Who-ville it is time to light this beautiful tree. Let's begin the countdown." A woman says as she lights a giant Christmas tree as Alexis and other townsfolk are watching.

"It's beautiful dear isn't it?" Donna asks as Alexis is standing with her.

"It is. I just wish everyone could come see it?" Alexis says.

"You mean the Grinch don't you dear? I told you he would never attend these things back when you told me you met him last week." Donna says.

"I know but still." Alexis says.

"There it is. The most beautiful tree Who-ville has ever seen. Everyone have a wonderful season." a woman says before everyone leaves.

*Timeskip*

Later at night Alexis soon gets woke up by someone in her room and quickly shifts to wolf form growling.

"Ah! Wolf!" The man shouts.

"Who are you!?" Alexis asks as she growls.

"Oh uh I am Santa Claus." The man says as he smiles.

"Oh. Sorry." Alexis says as she shifts back to who form.

"It's quite alright miss. Why don't you go back to sleep. I'm only here to fix some decorations I found that were broken." Santa says.

"Oh. Okay. I was gonna ask why you were here. I don't have any family so it's not like I have a present from you." Alexis says as Santa looks at her in surprise.

"You don't have a family?" Santa asks.

"No. I thought you knew that." Alexis says.

"Oh uh yes. I knew that. I was just playing." Santa says as he laughs.

"Oh could I get you to deliver something for me? Could you take this present to Grinch? I made him something." Alexis says as she gives Santa a box.

"You're wanting to give him a present? Even with everything he does?" Santa asks.

"Yeah. Why not? Even he deserves something around this time of year." Alexis says kindly.

"You are very kind dear." Santa says.

"Meh. I don't think I am that much. Thank you Santa." Alexis says.

"You're welcome." Santa says as Alexis leaves and goes back to her room.