Christmas Is Back

"It's okay Cindy. Go on. I'll be right here." Alexis says as Cindy goes to Grinch's door and rings the bell before he comes out and begins talking with her.

"Look we know you're reluctant. We figured you would be but we wanted to invite you to come anyway. You've been alone long enough. We both have. It's time we give something new a try." Alexis says.

"Dinner's at 6:00. Don't be late. And make sure you bring your sweet doggy, too." Cindy says as she leaves.

"Before I leave I brought you this. You don't have to keep it or anything but I wanted to give you something." Alexis says as she hands Grinch a small box.

"For me?" Grinch asks.

"Go ahead. Open it." Alexis says as Grinch pulls out a scarf from the box.

"A green scarf. It has my name in it... thank you..." Grinch says as he smiles.

"You're welcome. Merry Christmas Grinch. I hope you come. I would look forward to talking to you more." Alexis says as she smiles and leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Hey." Grinch says as he finds Alexis at Cindy's party.

"Oh hey. Glad to see you made it." Alexis says.

"Me too. I'm really nervous though." Grinch says nervously.

"Don't be. You just kissed me..." Alexis says before the Grinch kisses her.

"Oh sorry. If it wasn't what I was supposed to do with a girl under mistletoe I'm really sorry." grinch says nervously as alexis sees the mistletoe and smiles.

"No. I just didn't notice the mistletoe. Not that it was bad. I liked it." Alexis says as she blushes.

"So um would that walk with you sometime still be available?" Grinch asks.

"Always." Alexis says kindly.

"Okay come take your seats everyone. Dinner's ready." Donna says.

"Come on. Let's go eat." Alexis says as she and Grinch go to join the others.