"Alice, Barry, Walt, Edgar, Samantha,"

"I wanna know what's through that door," Thomas muttered as he blankly stared at Janson. His words caused Newt and Frypan to lift their heads.

"Aaron."

"Now, we've been over this." The British boy uttered, "You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw."

"Dennis."

"It could've been anything under there."

"I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies."

"Sally."

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night."

"Who the hell is Aris?" Minho questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Henry, Tim."

Thomas pointed at Aris, who was staring at a small piece of orange cake and turning it in his hands.

"Well, I'm sold." Minho sarcastically said as he turned his attention back to Thomas.

"And last but not least, David. Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening." Janson smiled as he finished reading the list of names.

"Y/N's in on the plan with Aris." Thomas said, knowing Minho would react to that. It surely caught his attention.

"Okay, until we know anything for certain, we should keep our heads down and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, alright?" Newt suggested, but Thomas wasn't having it. He quickly stood up, briskly walking towards Y/N and another guard.

She subtly nodded, silently telling him to continue with the plan she and Aris had designed for him.

"What is he doing?" Newt hissed, panicked.

"I think he's drawing attention to himself." Frypan and the others turned in their seats to watch Thomas. Knowing him, whatever he was doing would be reckless.

"Woah, hang on, you weren't called." Y/N placed a hand on his chest to stop him.

"I know. I'm only going to be a second." Thomas scratched his head, looking past her shoulder.

"This is a restricted area, kid." The other guard added, causing Thomas to sigh.

"I just wanna see my friend. Can you let me through?"

"Get your ass back in that chair." The guard poked Thomas' chest harshly, which aggravated even Y/N. Thomas slowly turned around, looking like he was going to walk away. He suddenly spun around, sprinting at Y/N. He almost tackled her, secretly reaching into her left pocket and grabbing her ID card.

"Oi, back off!" Y/N shouted after she ensured Thomas had her card. She could've simply handed it to him, but this was more interesting. Plus, to investigate, Thomas had to be locked in his bunk to crawl through the vents.

"What's your problem, dude?!" Thomas screamed back, shoving Y/N. Minho was the first to react, and the others followed him. They rushed to stand behind Thomas, ready to hold him back if needed.