2 - APPLICATION

Hey dookies its me Ezra 🥰🥺‼️

-

Nobody's Pov

You park your car in the parking lot getting out from the front seat and locking it gwsgxgseg. You were a bit anxious, I mean you did just drive 4 hours to hurricane.

You walk towards the doors, sliding them open to see what's inside. It was obvious to tell that there was a party going on because of all the employees running around.

You walk inside before going to the employee at the front desk. "H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Hi.."

"Hello, is there anything I could do for you?" The man asks, his voice all sluggish.

"I was wondering if you guys took job applications? I'm really in need of a job.."

"Of Course we're taking applications!" A man said, he had a deep but very sweet sounding voice. You look behind you, he was about 5'7. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Henry Emily the owner of Freddy's!"

"Very nice to meet you!" He gives you nice warm smile.

"Come with me so I can interview yew!" He said, he began to walk down a very long hallway.

You looked around your surroundings just incase anything happened which would lead you to try and escape.

He brings you to a an office door. He opens the door making a blast of cold air hit your face.

He tells you to sit down in front of his desk while he said he would get the applications. You pull the small chair out from under the desk to sit down.

Henry comes back with the papers in hand before placing them in front of you. "Here you go, this was the last copy." He chuckles slightly.

( when u finish the thingy yippie 🥺‼️🥸)

"Done." You say, pushing the paper towards Henry.

"Thank you, we will call you to let you know if you got the job or not. Thank you for your time!"

"You too, have a nice day." You got out of your chair before walking out the door.

Right when you were about to turn the corner you bump into someone making the person fall down.

"Oh uh, I'm so Sorry!" You say putting your hand out so the person could get up. You fully open your eyes to see a slim man on the floor with his hand on his head. ' Oh wow, he's kinda attractive.. ' You thought to yourself.

"OI, WATCH WHERE YER GOIN' NEXT TIME YA LITTLE BITCH!" He stands up quickly and speed walks away.

"Well excuse me.." You said to yourself, ' He sure is hot but his personality isn't.. ' You began to walk away until a girl tapped on your shoulder.

It was a brown headed girl, she had freckles her eyes were dark brown. The badge on her chest said "Isa R.".

"Hey! I heard you and Mr.Emily talking about you getting a job here?"

"Mhm."

"I'm Isa, I work at the toy counter!" Isa said smiling at you brightly.

"Nice to meet you too Isa, you seem pretty cool!" You smile back at her. "My names Y/n."

"Nice to meet you Y/n!"

You guys awkwardly stand there like the uhhhhhh the thingy emoji 🧍🏽 that yay

"Im... I'm gonna go now, it was nice meeting you."

"You too... Cya 🥺🥶😭"

"Cyayayyayaya"

Then you flew off into the sunset only leaving behind a trinkle of your fairy dust

ANYWAYS SOWWY WORRY TORRY FOR THIS BEING SO SHORT AHSHAHHDWHUSJSEJJSJWISJSJQJAHABAAAAAAAAAAA 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺