1

NO ONES POV

'Twas the city of Townsville, and all through the town, all the townsfolk are stirring as snow's falling down.

It's bitter and freezing in the dead of December, but there's a reason for joy, if you can remember.

For its this time of the year that our story unfolds, when our hearts are the warmest despite all the cold.

Yes, that's right. It's Christmas and it's only 2 days away.

And all through the town, none can wait any more for the timely arrival of one certain fat guy who brings us all goodies from out of the sky.

Full of anticipation are these urban folks, none more so than the students at old Pokey Oaks.

Inside the school a lot of the children were excited for Christmas and they all just couldn't wait with excitement.

A student named billy gave Ms. Keane a big shiny red apple 🍎 with a green Christmas ribbon with her name on it and it said "Marry Christmas Ms. Keane".

"Thank you Billy" Ms. Keane says.

But it turned out that he wasn't the only one that was giving Ms. Keane an apple for Christmas with ribbon wrapped around it with her name on it.

And she was very grateful.

The whole classroom was decorated for Christmas and even her desk was decorated to look like a gingerbread house.

All of the little boys and girls were all excited. They just couldn't wait for the big day.

Some students were using popcorn and putting it through a string to hang it on their Christmas tree that was in the classroom and some kids are just playing with random little Christmas toys that Ms. Keane had brought out for them to play.

But at the table of the Powerpuff girls and the Powerpuff twins they were doing they're own thing.

Bubbles was drawling and putting each piece of paper with two reindeer on it, and then putting them in order and then hanging them on the wall and then she put the final picture of Santa sleigh at the end, and she was singing Christmas music and she admired her handiwork.

Axa was with a group of kids. They talked about what their family traditions were and what they would do for the holidays and school is over.

Brax was with blossom and buttercup, and he was using his scissors to make white snowflakes out of white paper, and then grabbing tape and hanging them with some string to make it look like snowflakes were in the classroom as he flew up to the ceiling and hung them up there.

Buttercup was getting annoyed of bubbles's singing as she was trying to make her final Christmas list.

"Bubbles, I'm trying to concentrate" Buttercup says.

"And I'm only trying to spread some Christmas cheer" Bubbles says.

"Buttercup, don't be a Grinch" Brax says "like that Grinch, who stole Christmas when we went to visit our dad last year, because you sound just like him"

"So what, I'm trying to concentrate" Buttercup says "so, can it. I'm busy"

"Doing what?" Blossom asks as she had just finished her gingerbread house.

"Writing my wish list for Santa" Buttercup says.

"Are you crazy?" Bubbles says "you're only giving him 2 days to prepare? And that's even if he gets it's on time"

"Oh, yeah?" Buttercup says.

"She's right" Axa says flying to them and lands on her chair "with all the mail and all the snow you'd be lucky if he even get your stuff that you wanted on that list"