3

NO ONES POV

Meanwhile, 3 children we know are heading to bed with thoughts of the morning and what lies ahead.

But in the living room on the Brax and Axa was talking on the phone before going to bed.

"Are you still gonna be able to come on Christmas?" Axa says over the phone.

"Yes, I'll be there tomorrow, I just need to help a friend with something and you'll see me in the morning" Dan says on the other end of the call.

"Great" Brax says "we can't wait"

"Ok, kids" the Professor says "it's time for bed"

"Ok, Professor" they both said.

"We got to go to bed now" Axa says.

"Alright, sleep tight" Dan says "and I'll see you tomorrow"

After a final goodbye. They said their good night and off to bed they went.

As the kids drift off to sleep, their hopes at their heights, while the Professor was downstairs still working on the lights.

But there's yet one more little girl filled with anticipation not for worldwide rejoicing, but her plot's activation.

An evil gleam in her eye, this little redhead is the sole one aware there is something to dread.

She smiles through the window.

She knows that these fools content in their sleep will, because of her, awaken and weep.

For tomorrow the world is in for a big, huge surprise, not candy and presents, but .Christmas's demise.
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
But back at the Powerpuff household you could hear bells jingling.

That made Bubbles wake up and she got excited and tried to wake them up and yes Brax and Axa were in their room too sleeping on the floor in the girls room.

But when Bubbles couldn't get them up she decided to go check downstairs and as she got excited. She soon realized that something wasn't feeling right and so she flew to the Christmas tree and saw that at the bottom it was empty and then she saw the cookies and milk had not been touched.

Bubbles gasps at this "I know I heard him" she then looked around, until she saw the stockings "the stockings" when she got there she put her hand inside it and when she pulled it out it was a lump of coal. She gasps and drops it "no" Bubbles then falls to her knees and cries, but she stopped herself from getting any louder.

Bubbles then went to the other stockings and they were all full of coal.

After that, bubbles flew out of the house and went to different houses and saw that none of them had presents and the cookies and milk was not touched and she used her x-ray vision and saw that every stocking that she saw was full of coal.

After looking around, she decided to fly back to the house and wake up her sisters and brother.

She busted the door down to the bedroom, flies around the room yelling to wake them up and when they did, they thought it was Christmas and got excited as bubbles try to explain, but they just ignored her and started to fly downstairs.

Bubbles then went downstairs after them.

"What the heck" Buttercup says seeing nothing there.

"Santa hasn't even been here yet" Blossom says.

"Yuh-huh. I heard reindeer on the roof" Bubbles says.

"Oh, yeah? Then where aware all the presents 🎁?" Brax asks.