4

NO ONES POV

When they came out of the chimney they were covered in smoke from the chimney.

They look at each other and laugh at this.

They then shake it off them.

"Hello, Powerpuffs!" They turn around and saw that it was Princess and she was flying "I've come to deliver you your Christmas 🎄 present 🎁: a 6th and more powerful member of your team....me, Princess!"

"What?" They all said.

"That's right. You can't deny me any longer" Princess says as she flies around them "Santa realized that I was the only truly nice kid in the whole world, and that you were naughty for not giving me what I want. So now every kid in the world gets coal, and I get what I've always deserved" she then turns around and looks at them "to be a Powerpuff"

"Even if you have powers" Axa says "you'll never be part of our group"

Just then Princess shoots heat them as they scream and then they fell into the snow.

They then come out of it.

"This is so wrong" Buttercup says.

"How could Santa believe that Princess is nice?" Blossom says.

"Excuse me! How could Santa believe that I am naughty?" Bubbles says.

"Cause you snooped on other people's presents" Buttercup says.

Bubbles glares at her "look, I already told you, I only looked 'cause we didn't have any presents 🎁, so I wanted to see if any other kids had any presents 🎁"

"I think she did something" Brax says.

"Enough chatter" Axa says "we better find Santa and fast. Before she really ruins, Christmas for everybody"

They then fly up into the air, but princess stops them.

"Oh, no, you don't" Princess says "I knew you conceited little ingrates wouldn't be able to accept the fact that Santa thinks you're naughty"

"We are not naughty and I know you did something you brat" Brax says.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you brats ruin my Christmas" Princess says.

"Forget it, princess" Buttercup says "we're so gonna tell Santa on you"

"Not if I tell on you first" Princess says and flies away.

"We didn't do anything" Bubbles says.

She stops and looks at them "oh, yeah" she then acts like her feelings are hurt "oh, Santa Claus, as the only nice child in the whole world, I feel it was my duty to warn you about the 5 naughty children who were so angry you gave them coal that they're coming to destroy your workshop and ruin Christmas forever" she then smiles "oh, Santa?"

She then laughs and flies away.

"After her" Brax says as he points.

They then went flying after her.

As they were flying the Powerpuffs got items that would slow her down.

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup got Christmas wreaths and threw them at her just lower down, but she used her powers to break free and continued on.

As they were flying Princess tried to go faster and she was, but luckily Bubbles was catching up to her and Princess saw this she grabbed Bubbles by her hair and sent her flying into a house and getting tangled in Christmas lights.

"Bubbles!" Buttercup and Axa said.

"She'll catch up" Brax says.

"We can't let Princess get ahead of us" Blossom says.