Chapter 2

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENE AND BL/YAOI (BOY'S LOVE) PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY :)

Chapter 2:

The rest of the Quinckes left for their respective rooms after the birthday party. After that, Haise cleaned the remaining mess at the tables and in the kitchen and after he is done , he went back the dining room when he noticed that Arima is not there anymore.

"Hmmm..? I wonder where Arima is.. He did said that he'll spend the night here" he thought to himself. "Maybe he's at the veranda again like he used to."

He went back to his room when he saw the white-haired man standing at the veranda while looking at the night sky with a distant look in his eyes. The sleek figure of the man, illuminated by the bright moonlight looked beautiful in his eyes. He cannot stop looking at the man's figure with awe.

"He IS here" he muttered to himself while smiling to himself.

"You sure like it the view here don't you." Haise as he approach Arima.

"Yes, the scenery here looks peaceful yet sad at the same time" Arima spoke softly as he looked at the flashing city lights.

As they admire the view, a strong gust of wind sudden blew.

"uwaa- it's gotten pretty cold out here." Haise said as he shiver.

"Nn.. You should wear more clothes even inside the house" Arima said as he remove his scarf and wrap it around Haise's neck.

"I'm fine, you shou-"

"You don't look "fine" to me though, you wear it. I'm not cold at all."

"B-but-"

"If you're really worried about me, then let me at least so this." Arima gently grabs Haise's hands and held it tightly which made him blush furiously.

"Your hand is really warm Arima." he said as he snuggle close to him.

Arima intertwined his fingers with Haise which made him blush even more. Arima let out a small smile but big enough to be seen by Haise's keen eyes.

Arima looked at Haise's hand and while taking an elegant-looking box out of his pocket. Confused, Haise only curiously stared at Arima and waiting for an explanation. He opened the box which contained an elegant yet simple black and silver wristwatch. He gently put the watch on Haise's wrist and closed the clasp shut. Haise was about to protest when Arima suddenly leaned closer and whispered in a deep yet gentle voice.

"Happy birthday Haise." his voice full of sincerity.

"B-but Arima. I can't take something like this! It looks expensive" he said, his voice full of guilt.

"Did you not like my present?" Traces of sadness filled the man's expression.

"N-no... That's no it. It's just-" Arima cut him off. Haise did like the present and wanted to say thank you, it's just that it looked really expensive and he doesn't want to trouble his superior.