S01: Ep 19- Graduation (Bonus Chapter)

Carolynn was having quite a busy week. She was at the studio for hours a day preparing for Big Time Rush's first tour, she was scrambling to get all of her finals done for school, and her graduation was two days away. Needless to say, she was a bit stressed. Since the team wasn't supposed to leave for tour for another week, Carolynn didn't need to go in as much, but she still did to cheer on the boys.

The tour had been Gustavo's highest priority from the moment their first concert ended, so he was more focused on that than Carolynn graduating. And since he was focused on the tour, so was Kelly, which meant that Carolynn was on her own to do all of the prep for her graduation. The guys definitely took notice of the fact that their friend's attendance had been pretty weird all week, but since Gustavo was going insane with tour prep, they never had the opportunity to ask about it.

That day, Carolynn and the guys drove in together for rehearsals, laughing and joking around as always. After a few hours of helping out while the guys had dance rehearsals with Mr. X, Carolynn had to run off to go and pick up her cap and gown, leaving her friends in confusion for the millionth time that week. Once they had a break and were out of earshot of Gustavo and Kelly, Kendall raised his concerns to his friends.

"Hey. Have you guys noticed that Carolynn has left early every single day this week?" He asks as he grabs his water bottle.

"Yeah, actually." Logan states, "That's really unlike her."

"And don't forget that she missed rehearsal two days ago." James reminds them.

"Do you think..." Carlos starts to panic, "Do you think she's being brainwashed to abandon us?"

"Carlos, she's not being brainwashed." Logan states obviously.

"Right."

"All we know is that she hasn't been here, and honestly, it's freaking me out." Kendall tells them.

"Yeah."

"Same here."

"Do you think she's okay?" Logan asks worriedly, "I mean, the last time she disappeared for hours, she hurt herself."

"Okay, how about we don't talk about her trauma while she's not here." James defends, making his friends all pause.

"Right." Kendall nods, "Look, why don't we just ask Gustavo and Kelly where she is? I mean if she's missing work for something, they obviously know what's going on."

"Good idea." The other three agree.

The four boys instantly approached the two adults while their backs were turned. After a few moments of standing there silently, Gustavo grew tired of trying to ignore their presence, so he slowly turned around to face them.

"What do you dogs want?" The man questions, "You still have three minutes of your break."

"Where's Carolynn?" Carlos asks.

"Yeah, it's not like her to miss rehearsals." Logan points out.

"She's like the only reason why you don't end up killing us during these things." James mentions.

"First of all, I don't always end up trying to kill you! Just yesterday I told you guys that you were doing a great job." Gustavo defends, "And second of all, Care is out running errands. She won't be back until tomorrow. Anymore questions, or can we get back to your rehearsal?"

"Fine." The guys all groaned, and before they knew it, they were off rehearsing again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Carolynn was at the office of her school to pick up her cap and gown, as well as take her final test, which she crushed with zero problems. As she was waiting for them to finish grading her test, she received a phone call from Jo, who was impatiently waiting for her at the mall so she could help Carolynn shop for her graduation outfit.