Full Hearted Confession

Travis pov

My heart was ready to explode with emotion. I felt like, what if I tried telling him now. I've backed out for so fucking long. It's getting stupid, but what if it's to fast to him? Can't we at least try? I want to try..I know everyone will hate us but I feel we could make it out with each other, what do we have to lose? What do I have to lose?

He was so calm and pretty..Just leaning into my hand as I traced his scars. I ended up, finishing touching his scars. His eye, peeked open.

"Hm..?" Sal hummed, sitting up away from my face.

"You seemed like you enjoyed that—" I nervously chuckled, my heart racing.

"Yeah, I did..What's it to you?" He snickered, obviously embarrassed.

"Nothing...absolutely nothing." My tone drop, I wasn't sure if being flirty was the right move but..I didn't know what to do with him. He looked so handsome and god..

Was god done toying with me? No way..no way in hell. Sal had paused, he could tell by my tone.

"Aha..-—" He laughed somewhat nervously.

Sals pov

All of a sudden, he became a flirt, did I fucking boost his ego or something??? I mean, I didn't mind much. I don't want him to feel like he has to over do it.

Wait, why is he flirting?

All I could was laugh, no one has done this before.

Travis POV

Come on Phelps...don't blow your chance again..

My breathe couldn't calm down, I felt heated. But I composed myself, leaning close and taking his hands. He seemed shocked, something sparked in his eye.

"Sal?" I asked, I didn't know what I wanted to say at this point.

"Yes...?" He smiled sweetly, he was surely something.

"I-I fucking love you, and I really just could never say it, I've always looked at you and admired you, you are the boy I was talking about in the note! It was always you.." my voice sped up, trembling. Sals eyes widened. I backed out quickly. I didn't know what to do.

I felt like running away like I messed something up, shit we haven't even told anyone we were friends. How, am I going to fix this? What would my father say? No..I fucking know what he'd say.

"Travis..." Sal trembled in my hands. I let go of his, standing up.

He grabbed my sweater, getting up. His mask falling into the mud officially.

"I..was the one in your note? It was me?..that's why you wouldn't tell me..? Is that why you were..so mean?" Sal spoked softly, I think he was just as confused as I was.

"Yes! Yes it was fucking you! I didn't know what to do...It's okay if..you don't feel it. I can live."

Could I?...

"Holy..Travis. You..you're really sure?" He seemed surprised.

Sals pov

Woah...no way

That, that was a quick moment. I was just so shocked. He could have anyone else, but, he choose me.

God what am I going to tell the others??? I mean. They can't control who I decide to love.

"No! Course I fucking love you Travis!" I shouted, I tried to hint it...but I'm not very good at hinting it. Travis has always caught my eye. I just thought he was mean so I'd never have a chance so I distanced myself away...it wasn't a good thing because as soon as we were friends it was stronger and I just denied it.

I love Travis. I was nervous of the new experience though. His dad and the others.

I couldn't turn him down though..I love him.

(FUCK I THINK THIS ISNT GOOD😭😭IVE NEVER WROTE ROMANCE RLLY...I MIGHT REDO IT BUT IDDDDKKK)