Is This Wrong

~Calum P.O.V~

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and went down stairs hoping Luke was asleep by now...."I love him yes i'm gay for him and only but is this wrong,that I love him,that if i cuddle with him i want it to last forever, that i cou-." My thoughts were interupted by Luke crying, "My headhurts Calum..." he said with tears running down his face. "It's Okay Luke, let me go upstairs and change and we can cuddle, Alright?" I said holding him in a caring hug, " Okay Cal..." He mumbled and went and layed on the Couch. I went upstair put on some red and black plaid PJ pants and A White v neck tee and went back to Luke.He was on the couch cuddled with a pillow. I went next to him and he opened his eyes and cuddled with me I felt his tears on my shirt I just layed there and turned on Sharknado he was soon asleep his face looked so relax and his tear stained cheeks made me feel bad because he was in pain and I couldn't help. I just want to tell him how much I loved him but I wonder will he reject me or will he feel the same. I closed my eyes and was soon surrounded by darkness.

~Ashton's P.O.V~

Me and Micheal watched Calum and Luke, they each confessed seprately but we need a plan to get them to confess to each other mainly Calum he wonders if this love is wrong.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE OLDEST IN THE BAND!! "Micheal, we've gotta set them up somehow" I mumbled,sitting on my bed. "Don't you think i know that idiot." He said calmly sitting on my bean bag chair. "Hey what if we get them to confess!" He exclaimed Excited."And you had the nerve to call me and idiot." I said sitting up drinking my iced tea, "How about we tell them how the other feels and send them on a date then see what happens!!" He screamed like a total idiot. I waited and thought about what he said this could be it our only chance but well make them confess at the concert." Clifforconda this gotta be the best idea Ever Let's do it!!" I Screamed and jumped on my bed. Tomorrow will be a good day for Cake.

———————-

Heyo readers my name is Peaches and i hope you like my story updates coming soo btw it May 14,2015 !!!! Check out my other stories to!!!