Chapter 4

Hello it has been a while. Sorry for the lack of updates. I was so busy with work. So to make it up I will update often.

___________________________________

"Kiara, you're wanted in the principal's office," Ms. Young says before I can step inside her precalculus classroom.

I check my watch. "I'm not even late."
It's one minute before nine and this watch is never wrong. It's probably the most expensive item I own. My mom said that it was my dad's. Besides his sperm, it's the only thing he left behind.
"No, it's not about tardiness...this time." Her normally flinty gaze is soft around the edges, and my gut relays a warning to my sluggish morning brain. Ms. Weir is a hard ass, which is why I like her. She treats her students like we're here to learn actual math instead of some life lesson on loving your neighbor and crap like that. So for her to be giving me sympathetic looks means something bad is cooking down at the principal's office.
"Fine." It's not like I can give any other response. I offer a nod and redirect myself to the school office.

"I'll email you the course assignment," Ms. Young calls after me. I guess she thinks I won't be returning to class, but there isn't anything Principal Thompson could throw at me that's worse than what I've faced before.

Remember my family should I say my step family basically disown me.

Principal's office. Someone's sitting in the visitor's chair, but all I can make out is a hard jaw and dark brown hair. Total opposite of me. As this person turned his head, I immediately recognized him. Its D.O. Why is he here?

"You already have someone in your office." I point out the obvious. This looks suspicious as hell and my gut is telling me to get out of here. But if I run, I'll be giving up on this careful life I've spent months planning.

The princip[al turns around and looks toward Don Juan, who rises from his chair and waves at me with his large hand. "Yes, well, he's why you're here. Please come in."

Against my better judgment, I slip past Mr. Jaeyang and stand just inside the door. Jaeyang closes the door and flips the blinds to the office shut. Now I'm really nervous.

I cross my arms and look at both of them mutinously. The seas could flood the earth before I take a seat.

Mr. Jaeyangsighs and settles in his own chair, knowing a lost cause when he sees one. That makes me even more uneasy, because if he's giving up this fight it means there's a bigger one coming.

He picks up a set of papers on his desk. "Kiara, this is Doh Kyungsoo one of the Royals." He pauses as if that means something to me.

"What do you mean one of the royals?" I questions them.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo is staring at me like he's never seen a girl before. I realize that my crossed arms are pushing my boobs together and so I drop my hands to my sides where they dangle awkwardly.

We have seen each other before, Why is he just looking at me wierdly.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kyungsoo." It's apparent to everyone in the room that I'm thinking the exact opposite.

The sound of my voice jolts him out of his hypnosis. He strides forward and, before I can move, has my right hand clasped between two of his.

"What's this all about?" I demand. I want answers.

"Well basically, I know you are the long lost daughter of the Lim family-" I interrupted him.

" Wait you know know who I am" I raised my voice a little bit.

" I willkeep it a secret , I know you want to be hidden" he continues.

Mr. Jaeyang runs an agitated hand through his hair. "I don't know how to say this so I'll just be straightforward.

Kyungsoo just stayed quiet  the whole time.His face is hard to read.

" Well the thing is your mother arrange this before you disappear before your 18th brithday, she arraged you and Doh Kyungsoo here in an arrange marriage.

"Bullshit!" The curse word bursts out before I can stop it.

"Yeah? Well, he's lying.right? " I asked D.o and he just said " He's not lying"

This is a lot of shit , why I am going to marry a man I just met like few times and now I am marrying him. I don't like him.

"Let me see the documents" Mr. Jaeyang pass me it and I saw my mom and my dad signature on it. The words said in big letters - Lim Kiara and Doh Kyungsoo are engage-
" So now if you both don't want to proceed we need to go to the court to get this sorted out, Now the both of you may dismissed" Mr. Jaeyang said.

I get up on my feet slowly as I watch him stand up, without a care in the world just walks away, no bye see you later or bye see again no. He just walks up and leave. It's not Like I care.

I was trailing behind him. So he's a quiet type. Cold and moody all the time. Not my type at all. Why does my family want me to marry him? I mean ex- family.

"Are you done stalking me my future wife?" he said " Well I told you we will run to each other again, by the way it's nice to see you again.

I really hate him so much as  I watch him leave.