chapter 6

Xavier:
                Oh god I hate this life! Mom take me with you why did you leave me alone mom ,I need you mom I was standing infornt of my mom cemetery .. whenever feeling lonely or bad I always standing infornt of her it gave me some peace to my burning heart .....
   I  arrive at my office Xavier international ltd.  My assistant Daniel was talking about today's meeting but my mind was distracted to something else I couldn't concentrate at anything reason that hazel blue eyes I can't get my mind out of her i know keeping my distance is only for her safety I don't know what kind of feeling it was?
     Sir? Your personal investigator is came to see you would like to meet him? Yes! Please and cancel my all meeting this afternoon reschedule it later Daniel '
Sir but it was important client meeting we work for month to get it may I reschedule it ? Just postpone for 1 hour I will attend it later ,told Mr.parker to come in after this meeting I'll catch up the meeting you may go and work ..ok sir
   Good morning Xavier how was your day? Just a usual by the way did collect the details about her? Yes! take a look ..this file contain all details about her ,ok parker I'll go through it later and assign some body to protect her 24/7 if anything happens to her I'll not response to the consequences .ok dude just calm down I'll take care of it I've some important meeting later so I leave for now catch you later Xavier i just nodding for that ,after that I opened the file

Name: Alexa Johnsen

Parents: no details about her parents she is from orphanage,no clue about their parents

Orphanage name: Theresa orphanage center ,there is no details about who joined her..someone placed her infornt of the orphanage gate

Occupation: final year students in  business management at New York university

Part-time job: brownie cafe 6p.m - 11p.m

Friends:Emma ,Steve cabi,ava ,mason

Relationship status: single

She is single that's I wanted the most but I can't my imagine how she manage in those orphanage.whatever ,the main thing is till I'm gonna take care of my princess at any cast but still I wanna maintain my distance from her I continue reading the remaining details .
      I was snapped out of my thought when Daniel knock at my door sir your meeting will be ready in 5 minutes' I place file on my desk ok ! Let go is everyone arrive?  yes sir ...
    Finally the day was over after finishing the meeting ,I had some dinner meeting also I finish whole f**king thing  I wanna meet her now so I take Audi to her cafe it was 10: 45 P.m I parked my car at the shadows of the near by building in that position I can clearly see what happened inside cafe

           I saw each and every moments ,I turn off all light in the car moon only illuminate the dark surrounding it 11 p

           I saw each and every moments ,I turn off all light in the car moon only illuminate the dark surrounding it 11 p.m her shift ending time I was waiting for her to come outside finally she was came , her skin was glowing under the moonlight she starts walking towards the crossing continue her walking I wanna follow her it's very danger in the outside is parker assign the bodyguard for her? I call him hello man ! Why do you call this time ? I said to guard her are you done it or not ? Yes they are on the field we fellowing her if anything happened We'll contact you okay? Fine and then I hang up .she was out of my view now my mobile vibrate it was non another than my sperm donor that bastard hunter I just wanna ignore call but I it was ringing again and again damn this fucking stupid can't leave me alone for moment hello my dear son! What the fuck you want? Please mind your language mind son or else  u will fill face consequences he was laughing at me, I really wanna kill this man one day  I'll ...come to the point , patience my son I heard  about some new girl playing around your mind isn't it? Will you Stop your nonsense Mr.knight, son I wanna stop you from being weaker that bitch just destroy your kingdom stop ! If utter a single word about her I'll kill you on my own hand without thinking ...ohhh son I already assigned someone to kill her...without thinking I cut the call and take gun from my car ,I crosses the road I was searching for her at distance some group men's were standing I run near to them I saw my princess was laying down unconsciously two men were killed on the way just like lighting I shoot all of  them I run near to my baby girl immediately I check the pluses it was beating I think she just faint I call my pack doctor the suitation I carry her to my car, I splash water on her face but she doesn't show any response I pull the car driving like a crazy I reached my mansion in a 15 minutes I carry her inside doctor room yes I has some medical facility at the basement Incase of any emergency purpose.
   I was impatiently walk around infornt of the emergency room I was not able to think anything right now I want my princess to safe ,mom please save her ... It's my fault , everything is fault ! I can't lose her God please save her
    Doctor open the door ,I hurried toward him what happened doctor is safe? she is safe sir ,some one inject thallium on her it's slow poison we gave antidote you arrive in right time or else it will spread whole blood ,in 24 hour antidote subdued the poison ,untill she will under our observation but She will recover quickly don't worry sir...thank you so much can I see her ? You can but don't distrub her I'll be right back take care
     I open the door her body is connected to various tube her breathing was constant ,I sigh with a relief I said on the chair near to hear bed ' princess wake up please ! Few hour ago I was aching to hold your hands,being with your closeness now I'm here hold your hold but it was killing me baby ..seeing you like this I'm not able to breathe please wake up bby ,this time I'm not going anywhere else...I'm here ...I don't allow anyone near you bby I promise ....it all fault tears were left my eyes I can't control it ....mom please save her ...

A/N
           Poor Xavier....Im so feel bad for him ...share,vote , comment plzzzzzz🥲🥲🥲🥺🥺