EDITED VERSION

Hayden was very gloomy and in a bad mood throughout that day. He promised himself not to cry for the hurt. No, he wouldn't cry. He braced himself and began to play a loud dancing song but he just looked at nothing in particular.

 To make Hayden's mood worse, Zenos came that evening which made him more annoyed. Why didn't he know that Zenos was so pretentious? His heart is always warm whenever Zenos served him but now he's about to turn mad from anger. A sneer made way to his face.

"Busy?" Zenos asked and took out a favorite snack of Hayden. Hayden can hardly control his anger. Is this how he do with Rose too? Such a liar and a jerk. Even a two timer!

 Immediately, Hayden flung the snacks away, making it crash to the floor. "It's disgusting." He said with annoyance 

 Zenos arched an eyebrow at Hayden's words. 

"You, your actions. Everything you do is so disgusting that it made me puke!" Hayden suddenly laughed out in mockery of himself. "Such a nice acting. I almost fell right into your trap. You must be happy now, right?" Happy that you mislead me. Happy that you hurt my feelings. Happy that I trusted you!

 Zenos's eyes turned cold at Hayden's accusations. Would Hayden go this far, messing and hurting his feelings, just because he wants to shut him out and doesn't want him around anymore? "What are you talking about?" His voice was laced with coldness but Hayden was too annoyed to care.

 Hayden scoffed at Zenos pretense.. "You're still gonna pretend? Yeah, you're good at it anyway. That night? You and Rose? Everything about you is all pretense." He yelled out the last part with tears almost falling from his eyes but thankfully it didn't. He promised himself that he would never show his weakness to a jerk like Zenos. So he kept pushing himself to stay strong.

 Zenos's aura turned cold. No everything about Zenos began to bring out a closed and unreachable feeling. "Is that what you think? Was that what am I to you?" His fist immediately clenched as he tried to hide his hurt. He had tried to do many things that he wouldn't do normally but to Hayden is that what he seems to be? A pretentious person?

"Don't act domineering. Don't act like you are any good. You've such a well built facade that I believed in you not knowing you're a liar. I hate you! I don't want to meet you again. I don't want to have anything to do with you again." Hayden yelled at him. "To hell with that night and the day I came across you!"

 Zenos heart broke into different pieces. Love is really a made-up lie. How could he believe in Hayden in the first place. There's really no love! How can he fall to the same thing twice?

 Zenos nodded. In that minute, his expression suddenly changes, same as his aura. Hayden could feel the large bridge between them. They are physically close but now they're so far and unreachable. "Remember, what you said today. From now on we are both strangers that never met and would never have things to do with each other in the future." Zenos said and walked out of Hayden's door.

Hi, everyone. It's been long. So, I have created the edited version like I said and now it's officially on Webnovel, novel cat, Mobo reader, etc. Thank you for your support
Love from Zenos and Hayden. Bye

I changed the cover (Incase people find another cover) because I do can't find the previous