Chapter 3

Hayden panicked. He didn't care!Zenos said he didn't care.What to do?

"Wait. Didn't you say you won't do me today? I'm still feeling pain?" Hayden said and purposely winced in pain.

"I don't want to," Zenos replied and shrugged. "But since you're seducing me ever since you came outta the bathroom. I decided to do you." Zenos continued with a smirk while fanning Hayden with his hot breath.

Only if his boyfriend has changed his clothes quietly and decided to act redundant in the room, he will have acted according to his promise; instead, Hayden waltzed outta the bathroom in a pink robe and even tried to threaten Zenos.

Watching Hayden's pink lips and body is enough to remind Zenos of yesterday's affair

Hayden's eyes widened in shocked! The hell is he seducing! He was trying to threaten! Hope you know? threaten!

Hayden changed his eyes to a puppy one, "I promise to be good. I won't run away from you. Just let me go..."

Zenos bit Hayden sensitive area and Hayden mistakenly let out a moan.

Hayden immediately closed his mouth with his hand and suppressed his groan.

Zenos removed Hayden's mouth from his mouth and says in a deep voice, "Call my name!"

"Zenos" Hayden whispered.

"Again"

"Zenos"

"Again"

After some minutes Zenos released Hayden and stormed into the bathroom.

Hayden used his right hand to pat his chest. "That was a close one. Rule 2: Act redundant in front of the beauty demon."

Hayden has already create a rule No 1 earlier which says: don't try to escape in front of Beauty Demon.

Hayden will make sure to scribbled it down in his journal later when he reached home.

______

"I can go by myself. You don't need to worry!" Hayden smiled gently even though he's sulking inside. Why does he want to follow me?? Go back!! Go back!!Dont follow me!!!

"You don't even know where we are. I'll take you home." Zenos smirked inwardly.

As if Zenos didn't know what Hayden is planning to do. Hayden is trying to run from him and that isn't possible. He won't allow it!!!

Hayden is about to protest but was shut down by a glare from Zenos.He muttered a quiet, "ok."

.....
Hayden finally understood the reason why he can't find the way outta the place.

The beautiful mansion was located in a beautiful forest far from the city.

Hayden thought he was in a private room in the club he was last night when he was in the room until he went out of the room to step into the luxurious dining room to eat a meal.

Right and he didn't forget Zenos gentlemanly attitude of placing food into his plate every now and then.

When Hayden asked Zenos why he is feeding him that much, Zenos just replied him; "Is feeding my boyfriend to be more fat a problem?"

Hayden snorted at Zenos reply. Thinking when he accepted to be his boyfriend.

As if reading Hayden's mind. Zenos said, "Last night, you accepted to be my boyfriend. You even proposed the idea to me and promised to never run away from me."

Hayden's eyes widened in shocked and his fork mistakenly fall from his hand. "Seriously! How many things did I say or promise you last night?" Hayden asked seriously.

Zenos moved closer to Hayden since they were sitting side to side and whispered into Hayden's sensitive area, "You'll be shocked "

Hayden's body tensed but he quickly snapped out of it and scoffed, "who knows how many things you said I did that I didn't?"

Zenos placed his jaw on his hand and tapped his finger on the dining table as if he's thinking something serious. "That's one hell of a good advice!"

Hayden's mouth opened in protest but he closed it again and repeated the action a few times. He pointed a finger toward Zenos, "You're crazy!"

"Only for you baby." Zenos replied with a smirk

Hayden raised a middle finger and mouth, "Fuck you!"

"I'll gladly allow you to fuck me!"