Losing him 🌧 (Acronix)

Why do these two have to be so god damn fine
Also fucking gore warning oh and this takes place before the whole original alliance came crashing and burning also
GORE WARNING

Y/N pov

It's fucking raining cats and dogs but I am outside, why you may ask it's cause my idiot boyfriend wandered off into the middle of fsm knows where on our walk and I'm looking for him. How is he so fast?!

My thoughts got interrupted by groaning
"A-Acronix?"
Seeing him come into my view on the ground both relieved and concerned me.
Running up to him I see more and more blood soaking into the grass and mud?!
"ACRONIX"
Getting to his side I see nothing but torn flesh and muscle where he arm used to be!

"NIX WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"
He barely managed to groan out "some wolfs attacked me.." crouching next to him revealed more scratches and blood by this time I started sobbing "N-Nix don't w-worry-" I was interrupted by gasping for air "I-I'll get h-he-help"
"don't I'd be gone before they even got close..." he wheezed out
"Nix what do you mean?..." I sobbed out
"stay wit-" he cut himself off by coughing up some blood "with me... i don't w-want to die ah-alone..."
"fine" I said barely loud enough for even me to hear as I gently tugged him into my lap.

"Hey Y/N..." Acronix said breathily
"Yea?"
"You won't forget me right?..." the uncertainty in his voice broke my heart and when I looked down at him his dull pained eyes shattered my heart even more "of course not I'll always remember you..."
He hummed and mumbled "I love you..." before he signed and went limp.
"Nix?" No response
"Acronix?!" Still nothing not even breathing
"ACRONIX!" I scream still nothing
"no don't leave me please..."
I gently put my hand under his legs and torso and stood up smearing blood on my clothes from his lack of arm and carried him back to the bridge that that leads back to town.

The first thing I see in the middle of the bridge is Krux storming towards me yelling
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN IVE BEEN Worried-" "one, there's only one of us now..."
Krux now being close enough to see his brother limp in my arms and covered in blood
"What- how?"
"He said wolves attacked him..."
"I- uh.. HOW DID YOU LET HIS HAPPEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECTED HIM?!" He practically screamed at me grabbing his twin from my arms "oh my brother" he whispered looking at his now dead twin brother. By now the townsfolk left their houses to see what's going on staring as Krux speed walked through town hugging his brother tightly.

I didn't know where Krux was taking him but I had a feeling I wasn't supposed to follow him or go into town so I wandered back into the woods and sat down ignoring the ever closing in barking and growling of wolves thinking of Acronix as they ripped and tore at my body, uncaring.

Definitely didn't almost cry while writing this also there's a paraphrase of a line from the book of life also I'm much better at writing angst and smut then I am fluff cause I'm just an male version of Wednesday Addams but hornt