𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒙 𝒙 𝒎-𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓:: 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

Poke lux x male reader

Reader's pronounce is he/him

HI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.32K READS AND 100+ VOTES i love yoy

Here another cringe chapter for u

This chapter contains⤵
-strong language
-blood

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦,,
==========================

[Y/n's POV]

"What are you doing?" I spoke looking down at the two braided hair. I was now at the village theater with my friend who was named 'rina'.

"Fixing the stage for zav's performance" rina replied as she pulled a lever. Zav's performance?pfft why can't she do it by herself? "Why can't she do it by her own?" I asked rina. Rina sighed "she's going to pay me after this." I scoffed at rina's comment "are you blind? She's a scammer rina why did you agreed?" I asked her worriedly.

Me and rina are friends for two years. We always do the quest together and hangout together. "I don't care about the heart she's going to give me. Im bored anyways i have nothing to do" rina shrugged walking to the other lever behind her..

I sighed and glanced at the stage. The background on the stage was the red crystal of eden. And a fake fire Infront of the stage.....i look back at rina who was dusting her pants. I raised an eyebrows she then spoke "im going back to the finch's house I ain't watching her performance.." rina spoke.

I chuckled "you just wasted your time here" i said. "Doesn't matter...wanna come?" Rina asked me.."ofcourse" i replied. She nodded. We're about to leave the insides stage but someone called rina's name "rina" a annoyed voice spoke. We both turned around and see a annoyed zav. Shit here we go again.

Rina furrowed an eyebrows..zav crossed her arms on her chest "you made the syage wrong. I told you now to put the fire effect..i scoffed at her comment and rolled my eyes. "Well...it's better than the cloud effect....." Rina spoke. "Yeah but the cloud is the part of my performance" zav spoke again annoyed.."you didn't tell me-" she cut her off "yeah but i already told you that put the cloud instead of the fire effect, it's so simple why can't you just listen to me?" Said zav.. I stared at zav and glared at her.

Rina rolled her eyes and was about to speak but i walk Infront of her and glared at zav. "Look zav, if you just keep being angry with rina just because of this bullshit effect. Just fix the stage by yourself..it's easy just fucking pull the lever instead of starting a fight with her." I defended..Zav's eyes widened and scoffed biting her lip in annoyance..rina stood there staring the both of us.

Then zav spoke "of course he's going to defend her" zav mumbled.."you know..this is the reason why nobody was always on your side [y/n],because of that rebel friend of yours alot of people started avoiding you" zav spoke again...my eyes widened and tilted my head "a rebel? Oh zav! Seriously?" I spoke i glanced at rina who was looking down at the ground. Her expression was blank but i can see the guilt on her eyes. Yes. Rina was one of the rebels we found out 2 months ago..but doesn't mean she's like them.