𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆-𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

Meli Esther x male reader

[y/n] is a artist in this oneshot mkay

So....i reread my old oneshots in this book...they are hella cringe what the fuck😭😭

Okay so uh [y/n] has a small insecurities in here I don't know if it was a little insecurity so hahaha nvm

Let's pretend that night in the hidden forest exist💀

Meli (19)
[Y/n] (19)

This chapter contains⤵
-Strong language
-grammar warning
-wrong spellings

[M/c] - Main cape
[M/p] - Main pants

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦,,
=======================

Author's POV

[Y/n] slowly woke up in the morning in his bed, it was very bright and sunny today, he had a nice sleep in his bed..it was very comfortable to him, as he woke up the morning light is shining through the window hitting his face...[y/n] rolled over making his stomach face the fluffy bed groaning.

He's still squeezing his eyes shut...until someone has smacked him in the head with a pillow really hard "OW!" [Y/n] yelped and looked up to see the person who smacked him, it was his roommate

"What was that for?!" [Y/n] yelled rubbing the back of his head as he gave his roommate a glare. "It's time to get up! Drake and asher is downstairs waiting for you." His roommate spoke

"Why do you have to smack me with the pillow?...jesus azael" [y/n] said annoyed as he sat up..."that's the only way how to wake you up" azael threw the pillow next to him shrugging his shoulders.."I'll be going downstairs you better move your ass" azael laughed and walk out his room...

[y/n] is an expert artist...he drew and paints alot his room is filled with art materials and tools...there's alot of his paints hanging on the wall like a picture..he have dark circles under his eyes and a messy hair.

[Y/n] gave him a small glare as azael walked out the room, [y/n] stood up and walked towards the bathroom..

Asher's POV

"Nah man...that's going to be fucked up there's no way she's going to agree.." drake bit his cheek and looked away..i huffed and leaned my back to the couch..me and drake were at the living room right now.

We were talking about him asking his stupid crush out....i crossed my arms to my chest staring at him blankly "Then she's not going out with you, you have to think for another idea how to ask her out drake you can't just ran to me then ask me what to do" I glared at him..drake just glared back and rolled his eyes in response.