Excertion Without Honor and Humanity

Panty, Stocking and Brassiere: Excertion Without Honor and Humanity

Garter: Daten City, A town flinging to the threshold between heaven and hell with a piece of its human inhabitants, it's regularly threatened by foul tempered, evil spirits. A faded darkness lodged in the cracks of troubled souls will have struck this town today, unnoticed. However, there are some who wield a light beyond all human understanding, and ascend their tools of righteousness to eradicate those shadows bound by the bowels of hell. But who could it be given the three that are eliminating this darkness? Are they servants of G**, or minions of the devil.

An area far from the city. A church is located. This is the home of our protagonists.

On the outside of the church. A dog? Puppet? Wearing a purple collar with green skin is hopping around. However a flash lighting  mysteriously hits and strucks down the dog like creature. Once the lightning stopped the dog was charred in black and smoke emits from his body.

Then a panel suddenly opened only to reveal a man with an afro wearing pastor like clothes. The said man is holding a hammer. And with one swoop he hit the dog using the hammer. The dog then coughed out a later with the initials "W.C."

After the man went back inside, the church bells were rung. Causing a man to fall out of bed with no clothes on. He was in a room filled with junk.

Rando man: Oh shit, what the hell's going on!?

His actions caused the woman next to him to wake up, yawning.

In another room, a girl also woke up for a split second before going back to bed not in the mood to deal with today's shit.

In another room, another girl was not even bothered to wake up. She was not ready to deal with bullshit.

Now inside the interior of the church we see the same man and dog. The dog was just bouncing around until a couch came down squashing the dog.

Garter: good morning panty?

Panty ignored him. She smiled and waved away the man.

Panty: See ya later.

Rando perv: anytime.

Panty yawned.

Garter: Good morning, Stocking?

Stocking flipped her hair looking tired.

Stocking: Morning... Morning sugar.

Panty grabbed some cake from nowhere and continues to eat it.

Garter: goodmorning, Brassiere?

The girl wasn't even listening since she was still asleep. Garter watched as the sisters were in there pajamas ignoring him.

Garterbelt: Reminisce bless us with a clue that should lead us to a ghost take out so listen up Hookers!

Garter then started to go through his afro fetching the letter. He went through the contents.

Garterbelt: Toilet.

The Anarchy sisters weren't paying attention and continue to ignore him nevertheless Garter still continued. A string fell down from the roof and Garter pulled it down and a white board appeared.

Gaterbelt: We have reports of people being suddenly and inexplicably sucked into their toilets, almost as if the commodes are eating them alive. Taking a massive dump is one of the most vulnerable positions a person can find themselves in. Or someone or something to pray upon their weaknesses is a vicious and tangible act. Whoah, this be the work of a ghost, y'all!

Again ignored

Panty: You gotta love morning wood.

Stocking: you really don't have standards do you?