Act 4

Our heroes just had a very dificult battle against Rock'n'Chaos. However, the villain escaped. She was now back to Sonia, and was inside Hawk Moth's appartment. She was sitting on the couch, not looking back at him, who was detransformed.

Gabriel: You seem tense.

Sonic: Well... I saw someone who I thought I wouldn't see in two years...

Gabriel: For that long? How do you manage to deal with it?

Sonia: I don't know... I don't think he even remembers me.

Gabriel: You think that if he cared about you, he'd still come for you?

Sonia gasped. She then remembered that over this twenty years, Sonic never contacted her, never told her anything, never told her why he left. Gabriel grinned, knowing he had her where he wanted.

Gabriel: Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise.

Gabriel transformed into Hawk Moth. Back with the gang, Sonic was finally back. Shadow took over while Sonic was gone, and asked for them to stop the show, until everyone was safe.

Shadow: We got to deal with Rock'n'Chaos fast! This is no regular villain!

Lady Dragon: Plus, she got my bracelet! And knowing that the esence of the Miraculous is there, we won't ever know what she's up to!

Sonic: ...

Shadow: Sonic, that girl... is there something you want to tell them?

Ladybug: Huh?

Cat Noir: What's he talking about?

Sonic: ...

Felix: Ladybug, Cat Noir!

Ladybug: Felix?

Felix: My mother just called me! There's a Megakuma in London?

Ladybug and Cat Noir: WHAT?!

Ladybug: Then that means... Hawk Moth's here to.

Cat Noir: And he might be looking for the esence of the Miraculous!

Eagle: What does he want with it?

Ladybug: To become Monarch again!

Felix: What? How will that help him?

Ladybug: I still don't know, but It's what he wants. However, that pink hedgehog is the vessel he's using for his Megakumas.

Sonic: ... That girl is my sister, Sonia the Hedgehog.

Everyone but Shadow: What?!

Sonic: I haven't seen her in 20 years. After the day that I lost my mother, and my other brother Manic.

Shadow: This is the reason why Sonic's after Eggman, after all these years.

Sonic: My city was the first that Eggman took over. He ruined my family's life. I wanted to stop him, but... I made a mistake, and lost Manic and my mother... 

Ladybug: This reminds me of Master Fu...

Sonic: I couldn't face the people of that city again, or my own sister. I did the onlything that I could, and left after Eggman. That's when I swore to myself that I'd not allow what happened to me to happen to anyone else!

Shadow: Seing his sister Akumatized a few moments ago just gave him the bigest flashback of his life. 

Sonic: I don't think I'll ever be able to look into her eyes, again.

Sonic left as fast as he could. Back inside Hawk Moth's apartment, Hawk Moth just told Sonia that he could get what she wanted, if she helped him.

Sonia: So, all I have to do, is get the Miraculous, right?