Imperfect

A/N. A short short short one shot!

Cover art is not mine! Credit goes to the artist!

Enjoy!

.

.

.

To say he is anxious is an understatement. No one can blame a lone omega in his own home with their infant son feeling anxious and depressed. The empty shallow house that Uki lives in suffocates him slowly, he can barely look in the mirror without judging himself for being imperfect.

"I look horrible..." Uki mumbles, standing in front of a body mirror while staring at the stretch marks on his stomach, clearly an indication of what his body went through during pregnancy.

"Babe?" Someone called from behind as Uki immediately put his shirt down covering whatever shame engraved in his body.

"FuuFuu-chan.." Uki smiled as he held out the red tie that was missing from Fulgur's outfit.

Fulgur slightly squinted his eyes towards his husband who was squirming and avoiding his eyes. Fulgur knew that Uki keeps looking at his body in front of the mirror every day and that he keeps degrading himself and putting himself down even more than he already did.

"Babe.." Fulgur said in a warning tone as Uki looked up at him and sigh.

"I know.." Uki mumbles sadly while Fulgur cups his face to make him look up at him.

"Babe, you are and will always be beautiful" Fulgur said as Uki nodded but it wasn't enough to convince his husband.

Fulgur pulled Uki up, hoisting him with his arms and carried him out of their room and towards their living room. He sat down with Uki in his lap, just sitting there and embracing him.

"Uki... today I want you to watch my interview..." Fulgur said as Uki shook his head 'No'.

Fulgur knew Uki loves watching him in interviews but after getting pregnant and finding out that another Ambassador will be joining him, Uki had stopped watching. It was painful to hear people ship Fulgur with another person and It doesn't help that the public doesn't know Fulgur is married or had a child.

"Just for today, i want you to watch me today.." Fulgur begged as Uki shook his head again.

"Please?" Fulgur tried again, giving Uki kisses on his forehead which he knew Uki loves. After a few minutes of begging, he finally felt Uki nodded at him. He smiled and gave him a big kiss on both his cheeks.

.

.

.

Uki didn't like this idea. He can feel his heart beating nervously but he is also preparing to be hurt. Watching his husband in the Smart TV being interviewed while sitting next to a woman who was the new ambassador hurt Uki more than he expected but then again that was just his mind being insecure.

"Dada..kyaaa~" The baby giggled happily while staring at Uki.

Uki looks at his son and smiles warmly, all problems in his mind are temporarily being set aside. Gently carrying the baby in his arms, he showed the baby what he was looking at.

"Look.. it's daddy~" Uki cooed pointing at Fulgur on the TV while the baby smiled, reaching his hand towards Fulgur as if wanting to be carried by his father.

"Isn't he handsome? Your daddy is as good looking as our little devil~" Uki cooed as the baby laughed.

"Gyuuu~ dada~" The baby babbled on while pointing at his father.

"We wait for daddy, okay? For now you are mommy's" Uki said, giving kisses on the baby's face while the baby giggles, feeling ticklish.

"Gyaaa~"

'For a single Alpha male, In regards to the Movie 'Perfect' How do you feel about men comparing their lovers body from others?' The interviewer asks as Uki whips his head back to look at the screen, putting his baby down gently.

'No man should ever compare his wife's body to any other person' Fulgur directly said as the camera zooms in on him.

'I married the most beautiful man on earth.' Fulgur said earning not only a gasp from Uki but from the people in that venue as well.

'What-' The interview was about to ask but was stopped when Fulgur continued.

'When he's 99 years old, he will be the most beautiful man on earth' Fulgur said, ignoring the calls of his manager from the side and the whispers that surround him.

"FuuFuu-chan?" Uki said in shock with his hand covering his mouth, tears forming in his eyes.

'I will never compare him to another person. I will not compare my husband's body to anyone who has not paid the price to bear my children.' With that chaos ensued, press media took pictures and videos of everything, even the bodyguards are having a hard time stopping them.

"I can see the headlines on the internet tonight" Uki mumbles through tears as he smiles.

'To others and even to himself, he might not be perfect but for me..' Fulgur trailed off as he stared at the camera. Uki felt himself blushing and heart thumping when Fulgur smiled.

'He is beautiful, he is the epitome of ethereal. He is someone i want to protect and cherish, and he's the love of my life. Uki Violeta-Ovid will always be Perfectly Imperfect and no one can and no one will replace him.' Fulgur said with finality and warning as he stood up ignoring the press questions until he disappeared out of sight.

"Gyuu? Dada~" The baby called Uki turned his attention to him. Eyes tearing up but with a smile on his face. No longer does he feel insecure but instead planted within him is his eternal and unconditional love for his husband and child.

.

.

.

"Look, he finally came out" Enna said as she shoved her iPad in front of Millie who is currently stuffing her face with 5 burgers.

"Oh shit~ Uki is slaying that dress!- and is that my nephew? He is so cute~" Millie gushed as she took the iPad.

"Honestly I expected the worst from this toxic world and bashed them with harsh and cruel words but I guess.. there are still some civil people around" Enna stated as she stares happily at Fulgur and Uki's picture that is currently trending on twitter.

"I heard this from Alban, he said that Uki and Fulgur already had fans. I think their name is comfydants? comp-comgers? cummers? wait what? give me a sec-" Millie started and then grabbed her phone to look for something.

"It's Comfygazers babu" Enna deadpanned as Millie looked back at her in delight.

"Right! I joined their fanbase!" Millie exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Know what? Let's visit them, I want to play with the little guy" Enna said as Millie nodded.

"Before that, let's buy some cotton candy, the baby likes that" Millie stated before stuffing the untouched burgers in her bag.

"That little guy looks exactly like Uki except for the hair and the attitude. That's why I like him" Enna said as Millie laughed.

"Hohoho.. do you know his first words?" Millie asks as they make their way to the door.

"What is it?" Enna asks as she opens the door and Millie went out first and she followed. Millie look at her and grinned.

"Bitch"

.

.

.

A/N. I...... don't really know why I wrote this....