𝟬𝟰 - 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨

sorry 4 the late update 😭

also there's a loud ass train rn it's shaking the whole mf house 😀

Kaeya did not know the meaning of "shut the fuck up."

He asked me question after question, and eventually I began ignoring him.

As we approached the large building, Pierre shifted uncomfortably in my bag. Soon after, a wave of dizziness hit me harder than a toxic father.

The last thing I heard was Aether saying my name before passing the fuck out. But I did it like a bad bitch so I didn't look dumb. I think-

Anyways I'm passed out so I'll shut up.

###🍃###

Cold.

The large winter coat could not protect the child that was having their life sucked away by the freezing cold water.

Why did this happen?

Tears leaked from the child's eyes in confusion, limbs desperately clawing at the water in an attempt to survive.

"You deserved it."

One.

"You made them suffer."

Two.

"His blood is on your hands, (Y/N)."

Three.

The child's eyelids closed in defeat as they sank, the sounds of laughter muffled by the ice and water that caused their death.

###🍃###

I woke up feelings like shit. What had even happened?

And why the hell does my nose feel like it just got ripped off?

"(Y/N), you're awake!" Paimon squealed, hugging me tightly. "You passed out just outside of the Knights of Favonius headquarters, so we've been waiting for you to wake up!"

Aether peeked his head in through the door. "Paimon, where did- oh, you're awake." He stepped in, walking over to me.

"How do you feel?"

'Like shit'

"Okay, I guess. My nose really hurts though."

Aether nodded. "You did fall face first, so I'm not surprised. Barabara came over and healed you to the best of her ability, but.." I didn't hear the rest, because I was too busy wrestling Paimon off of me. She had a strong grip on my shirt.

"Sooo, when can we go to the Knight of Favonius people?" I said once I had successfully removed Paimon.

"Already? You just woke up, you should rest more." He said in concern. Just then, a brown haired lady walked in. "Hey, cutie! How are they doing?"

My first reaction was to throw the pillow at her. It hit her square in the face before falling to the ground. Her purple hat also fell with it, earning a frown from her as she rubbed her face.

"Whoopsies-"

Aether sighed with a hand on his forehead, my guy was probably gonna go bald from stress. "Sorry Lisa. They're fine." Lisa picked up her hat, nodding. "I'll go tell Jean then. She's really looking forward to meeting them, you know." With a wink, she left.

I'm gonna be honest.

That lady was ho-

Ahem.

Moving on! Now Aether is explaining to me who everyone is. As he said the names, they all felt strangely familiar. Amber the outrider, Jean the acting grand master, Lisa the librarian, and a whole buncha others I forgot.

"It should be fine to meet Jean now. C'mon, get up lazy bones! Time to get moving, we've got a family to find!" Paimon exclaimed enthusiastically, grabbing my arm in an attempt to pull me up.

'Good grief-'

530 wordsteehee

530 words
teehee