Prologue

"How dare you Raghav Rao? How dare you even think of making me sign this pathetic contract!" Pallavi Deshmukh lashed out at Raghav Rao who was as calm as a sea.

"Just the same way you dared to plot against me." He replied nonchalantly.

"You will pay for this! I won't let you live peacefully after what you just did." Pallavi roared.

"Woah!! Calm down Saree Ka Dukaan!!" He said as he took the pallu of her Saree and wiped the sweat bud on her forehead. "I appreciate your fearless attitude but, that doesn't mean that you forget your limits. Standing in the den of MY MANSION, you are threatening ME? How foolish of you to think that I'll get scared of your empty threats!! If you have forgotten, I AM RAGHAV RAO and you are an ordinary Saree Ka Dukaan with no power or contacts. I rule this entire city and one command from me will make your life hell. So, the next time you talk to me, remember this and keep your attitude in your pockets."

"The one which you are saying is my attitude is my self respect and I won't lower it for anybody. Get this in your thick fat brain." She said walking off from his den while making a place for herself in his mind and heart.

"You will regret this, Pallavi Deshmukh." Raghav shouted as he banged the table in anger.

Author's Note - Hey guys!! I am back with a new story and I'm very excited for this one as it is going to be a little different from my previous story. Eternal Souls was a goody goody love story since the beginning but, this story will be on the lines of the show. It won't be same and as intense and dramatic as the initial episodes of the show, but will follow the main concept of hate to love. Hope you all shower your love on this story as you did to Eternal Souls. Waiting for all your lovely comments🥰

Date - 7th December 2022.