4.

"Akka, how will I deliver the Sarees at this hour? It's almost ten." Pallavi reasoned to a customer who wanted the delivery as soon as possible.

"Akka, but, I'll get it delivered tomorrow morning before ma'am arrives." Pallavi tried convincing the customer again.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." Pallavi said and hanged up. Turning to Aai, she informed her about the delivery. "Aai, mujhe abhi jaana hoga. Woh Mrs. Reddy ko Saare ki delivery abhi chahiye."

"Beta, Nikhil ko le jaa na apne saath." Baba suggested.

"Baba, scooter pe stock bhi rakhna hoga toh Nikhil kaha baithega? Aap chinta mat kariye, mein akele manage kar lungi." Pallavi assured.

"Bala, theek se jaa aur agar kuch gadbad lagi toh call kar dena, tere Baba ya Nikhil aa jaayenge."

"Ho, Aai." Saying so, Pallavi left for the delivery.

"Aaram se jaana." Baba yelled from inside the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Farhad, call that Shanaya chick and ask her to meet me at my farmhouse." Raghav ordered and started moving out to leave for his farmhouse. Only a good fuck could destress him at this point.

"Anna, till when will you continue this? For God's sake stop this!! Amma wants you to get married now. You will have to be committed to your future wife. How will she feel when she gets to know about all this?" Farhad argued.

"Farhad, when will you grow up? You are still a baby." Raghav said as he pulled Farhad's cheeks. "There is nothing like love or commitment, it's just money and lust. Whoever the girl is, she is marrying me for my money. There is no other reason to marry me. Also, I'll have a lot of fun after my marriage. I'll have my wife and then I'll also have these random chicks so, Double Pleasure!!" Raghav explained with a smirk.

"Stop it, Anna!! It is really disgusting of you to say such things. Do you even understand a word of what you're saying? You're literally disrespecting a sacred bond." Farhad spat.

"Such a Gyani Baba you are!!" Raghav exclaimed and walked off turning a deaf ear to Farhad's instructions. 

Taking out his favorite luxury car, he left for his farmhouse where the girl was waiting for him. Hooking up with different girls was something that he enjoyed after a stressful day. Even though he did not believe in the institution of love, he had his bodily desires which he needed to fulfil. Blasting the music system in his car, he drove his car on the deserted streets that led to his farmhouse.  He saw a small scooter in front of him riding in the middle of the road. Cursing the scooter loaded with stock, he tried overtaking it but, of no use.

"What is wrong with this man? Can't he wait for a few minutes till I change the lane?" Pallavi mumbled to herself and gave a right indicator so as to turn to the right side. Before she could even take the turn she was hit by Raghav's car. She fell down along with the scooter on top of her. Raghav saw this and immediately ran to her to check if she was doing fine. He picked up her scooter and gave her a hand to get up which she very gracefully rejected.

"Andhe ho? Dikhata nahi hai? Right indicator diya tha meine fir bhi patience nahi hai rukne ke liye. Naseeb mera ki helmet toh pehen liya tha warna pata nahi kya ho jaata. Waise bhi paero ki toh wat lag gayi hai." Pallavi started with her rant, removing her helmet.

"Chup rahega? Kitna chapad chapad kar raha hai tum jabki galti tumhara hai. Kisne bola tha raste ke beech se gaadi chalane ko. Light weight vehicles ko left side se jaana mangta, itna simple rule nahi pata kya tumko?"

"Ek toh chori upar se seena jori." Pallavi commented.

"Ohh madam!! Mein koi chori nahi kiya, Ardhamayinda!! Galti tumhara hai. Tumhara wajah se mera gaadi ka headlight toot gaya fir bhi mereko hi suna raha hai tum." Raghav shouted angrily.