Chapter Eight

"And that is?" she asked "slay a high ranked student" he sneered devilishly that made her eyes widened in shock, her knees were shaking that made her fall to the ground.

"I didn't slay him, I swear!" she protested that made him shook his head slowly while grinning "If you really are innocent, what are the words written on the piece of cloth wrapped around the left sharp Fang attached near the knife's wedge found stabbed in Mr. Ortiz's head?" he smirked.

"The words written was... Be Happy, Now Get Ready" she answered while her shoulders suddenly sagged that made him grin even more intimidating than it already did.

"In that case, you really are guilty and there's nothing you can do to prove that you're innocent just by saying that, it also come out from your mouth that the picture ain't edited so..." her head lifted up and gazed at him as he spoke "you need to accept my offer, be my Vice President from now on, you have to sustain the spreading issue that you killed the SSG Vice President Lynell Ortiz or you shall die in just for a couple of minutes from now" he smirked.

She took a deep breath as she decide which one she'll choose, be the replacement or be slaughtered. "I'll be your Vice President." she replied. He walks towards her and lend his hand in front of her, waiting for her to reach it. As she saw his hand in front of her face, she looked at his hand with confusion.

"Are you gonna take it or not? My arm's getting tired of waiting for you to take it" he coldly spoke that made her blink many times and slightly shooked her head. She reached his hand and he pulled her upward helping her to get up from lying on the ground.

As she stood in her feet, she couldn't feel her right foot standing and felt a twinge in her foot whenever she tried to move it. His eyes widened when she suddenly leaned forward and hugged him tightly "What are you doing?" he surprisingly asked but he still manage to say it with a hoarse voice; her hands began to shake in fright and replies "P-please, d-don't push me away. I can't feel my right foot."

He sighed as he calm down himself, "Okay" he replied as he swiftly place her in his arms like how a groom carry his bride after the wedding; her eyes broadened as if before a second count, she was being carried by this handsome young guy without even noticing his moves.

Some moment after he started walking "S-sir. You can now put me down, I can feel my foot now" she spoke that broke the silence covering them "Oh, is that so?" he put her down on the trunk of the near oak tree and kneel down before her, he hold her right foot and moved it carefully in a clockwise direction "Ah! it hurts" she groaned in pain that result him to stare at her raising one of his eyebrows "I thought you can stand all by yourself?" he asked, she looked down at her foot, silenced.

"Is that what it looks like to be able to stand in its own feet? I don't think so" he added and took a sigh; he carried her again in bridal style; she gasp in surprise "Hey hey hey, what are you doing?" she asked as her eyes enhanced by his sudden movements "Hmm? Carrying you, is there a problem?" he spoke as he laid his eyes on her "Y-you can't do that!" she replied as her heart started thumping loudly "And why? You don't have the right to tell me what I can or can't do" he coldly answered that silenced her.

"But please, don't startle me like that" she calmly requested, "Okay, but don't try to do such thing about what happened or there will be an austere punishment." he spoke sarcastically. "I insist on carrying you, and no more talking" he added, as she was about to speak again, he glared at her with his intimidating killer stare that made her gulp what she was about to say.

"S-s-sir?" she called him while stuttering, "Hmm?" he stares at her by moving his pupil down to where she was. "W-where a-are we going?" she asked, "I'm taking you to your class. Section Cataleya, am I right?" he spoke coldly while carrying her in bridal style; she nodded slightly as an answer of 'Yes'.