Chapter Nine

Cyd's POV

As Alycione was blocking her right arm in front of her eyes at the back, some blue dust burst out of the eye on the top of the black iron post and moved clockwise as it comes out; a blue figure like a hologram of a person was formed, now standing with its eyes closed at the other side of the gate in front of me.

After the blue dust completes the blue body, its eyes opened and greeted "Welcome back Master!" with a small curve in the lips and I nodded as an appreciation; its head moved southwest as its grin vanished from its lips "Who is she Master?" my blue bodied guard asked as he glared at her, then faced me.

"She's a friend. Register her anatomy and use her eye as her security passcode." I commanded "Yes my Master" the guard bowed its head as it closes its eyes and begin the process.

While the wind blows heavily, making her eyes not to open in a long time; a blue dust hand covered her eyes and turned into floating blue dust after it landed on her eyes.

3rd Person's POV

After Alycione is being covered by a blue hand figured dust, some happenings flashed in her mind.

"No! No! You can't take her away from me!" a woman protested while holding a child wrapped in golden yellow cloth in her arms tightly, she dashed away from something and rode the black boat and told the oarsman to go to the door.

After this one appeared, another scene appeared.

"Aaaahhhh! How could you do this to me?!" a person with a blurry face shouted in anger with pain, the place rumbles as he slitted the floor with both arms and a clenched fists hardly.

Another scene occured...

A woman carrying her child handed over the child to someone and left a pendant on the neck of the sleeping child; she kissed her child's forehead and says "Please take care of my child, now go, this door will take you wherever you want to go." she spoke as the door popped up in front of them with a glowing yellow dusts around the flowers surrounding the doorframe. After two people entered the door, a light beams from it and the door suddenly closed shut, it turns into dust and meddle with the wind; a loud bang was heard that echoed around the house as the wooden door fall to the floor.

A moment after, all the scenes turned into black and the hand covering disappeared; she breathe for air like she was from a deep ocean that can finally breathe some air while she broadened her eyes, being thunderstruck of what she had seen.

Later on, it was difficult for her to breathe as the shield of her eyes became heavier in every second count. "C-C-C-Cyd?" Alycione called that caused him to rotate his head clockwise to face her as he answers "hmm?" his eyes lengthened and rapidly went towards her as her knees loose its strength that cause her to fall down; he placed his arms around to catch her from falling.

"Master, there's something blocking her retina." the blue human-figured dust spoke "Have you identified what it is?" he asked "Not yet Master. It's hard to examine."

"What's with you Aly? Have you been playing with me?" he whispered as he gazed at her deep in slumber.

...

Alycione's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw everything in red and black outlines, I sat down carefully then I felt dizzy with unknown reason why as I placed my hand on my head; I toured my sight around then I saw a skeleton walking towards me that made me gasp in shock as I crawl backwards without breaking an eye contact with the skeleton.

While I'm crawling backwards, I felt something at the back that I bumped into, I lifted my head slowly then a minotaur gazed at me with its brown eyes that caused my heart to pound as cold liquid crawls down from my body.