Last few favors

Noes pov

11:20pm
I looked at vanitas shocked by what I had just been told to do "why would you tell me to do THAT like what the hell vanitas" I yelled I hadn't ever had sex anyone before " it's my last task pleaseeee noé and since it is my task." " then he reminded me of what he said . "since I said for the day remember?" I did remember he said for the whole day I thought I felt I had to do it out of pity but it was actually the deal we made. "So will you?" he asked multiple times, till I gave in and said I would.
———————the flash back of what vanitas had said
Vanitas's pov
"Noé.." I asked
"Yes?"
"Would you strip please"
"WHAT". He yell         

"Please refrain from yelling, now I asked you to undress."

|We're back|

Still vanitas's POV:
I give him a look that says I won't repeat myself and he does as I ask. "Now" I said also undressing "be a dear and lay down"  he does as I ask. I started to suck his dick making him moan and go hard. He picks me up and places me on his lap inserting his dick into me making me about to sound very slutty. 

"I'm about to come vanitas~" he says. I was very flustered but then noticing the clock.                "Ok that's enough" I said pointing to the clock I then licked his neck and finally got dressed I didn't want to try and force him anymore there was no way he actually liked me.

"Here" I offered my neck to him. He nodded then began sucking some of my blood as I felt weak. He then stopped almost as reading my mind he got dressed and began to walk away.

Wait don't leave me yet please

"noé?" I blurted out  

"yeah vanitas?" 
"Will you sleep with me please" I ask " of course but never tell me  to do those things again I'm very embarrassed " 

I nodded some how disappointed and as  he crawled into bed with me it felt very different from before. Now he shows some comfort in sleeping with me I cuddle into his chest as he hugs me back. I wished that moment would have lasted for years. Of course it didn't.

—————————————————————————— heyyyyyy it's me I ran out of ideas and rushed this part becauSe im not all that good at writing smut lol. That's all from me thanks for reading once again!!