23

It's been 2 weeks since I found Jungkook.
He started to trust me more over time, but he still had problems being alone.
However, he had the most problems opening up and telling what had happened.

I woke up in the morning to something heavy on me.
When I opened my eyes, I saw Jungkook sitting on me.
He smiled at me as sweetly as ever and then said, "Morning sleepyhead."

When I looked at the clock, I saw that it was only 7 a.m., even though it was the weekend.

I sat up yawning and gave Jungkook a slightly grumpy look.
"Why are you waking me up so early? I don't have to go to school today..."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly stepped off me and looked straight at the floor.
However, you could see that he was happy because he couldn't hold back a small smile.

So I got up and ruffled his hair.
"Come on, I'll make us breakfast."

He nodded and ran into the kitchen, into which I followed him.

Actually, it was good that he woke me up so early because I had a special surprise for him today.

In the kitchen, Jungkook immediately took his place at the table while I started to make breakfast.
When I finished it I put it on the table like I always do and we started eating.

When we were done I washed the dishes as usual.
However, before I could begin, Jungkook came to me and looked at me with a smile.
"I want to help."

I nodded and started washing up, Jungkook drying the dishes and putting them where they were before.
When we were done I looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"
Now he also looked at me.
"I have a surprise for you."

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

Took a bit of time
but here it is

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝