1. Siphon meets Siphon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1. 🆂🅸🅿🅷🅾🅽 🅼🅴🅴🆃🆂 🆂🅸🅿🅷🅾🅽

·. ・ 。 ˚ ⁺ ๋₊𝅄 ▾ ˖ ִִֶָ ٠˟ ː ݊ ༝ ⋆ ⑅ ▸◂

The two Bennett twins step out of their car to be face-to-face with two girls. The Brunette gave them a warming smile while the blonde crossed her arms with a fake one.

"Hi welcome, I'm Josette but call me Josie and this is-" Before she could finish her sentence she was cut off, "I'm Elizabeth, but call me Lizzie. We're twins." Lizzie greeted smiling as one of the twins smiled "Hi I'm Baylee and this is Kiara. It's nice to meet you two." Baylee spoke putting her hand out. Josie shook her hand but flinched when she felt a tingle.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." Baylee wept, "No it's no worry." The headmaster then came over after talking with Bonnie. Lizzie and Josie looked over to see their aunt and smiled, "Hello Ms. Bennett." They say together. "Hi girls, well I'm heading off be good girls," Bonnie added.

"We will," Kiara stated, sarcastically before grabbing her bags and walking in. Baylee waved goodbye to her mom before walking in with Josie and Lizzie. The two sets of twins walk inside the school with Dr. Saltzman, and an auburn girl walks over to them with a big smile. She was very pretty, she was wearing the same uniform as Josie and Lizzie. Lizzie smiled when she saw her and gave her a quick peck.

"Hi, I'm Hope." She stated, "Nice to meet you Hope, Kiara Bennett." Kiara smiled, "I'm Baylee Bennett." Hope obviously surprised she looked at Josie for clarification and Josie nodded. "What's are your guys supernatural?"

"We're witches, Bennett witches of course."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Josie walked into the room to see Lizzie reading a spell book, she wanted to talk about what Baylee did earlier. She felt like she was just siphoned which is weird because Bennett witches cannot siphon. Lizzie heard Josie and turned around to see her looking talkative.

"What is it, I have a date with Hope in an hour," Lizzie commented. "Ok well it's about Baylee," "You mean the Bennett twin?" Lizzie asks, "Yeah.." Josie murmured quietly. "So you know when we were greeting them and I shook her hand?" Lizzie rose her brow. "Can you please move on with it?" Lizzie interrupted, "I felt a tingle, not like the shocking tingle, a siphon tingle."

Lizzie rose an eyebrow as she closed her spell book. Beforehand the two twins had siphoned magic out of any magical thing they could find before classes, so it was technically possible for another siphon to siphon them. But what made Josie confused is that the new girl was a Bennett witch.

"Are you serious, Jo? She can't siphon." Josie sat on her bed, "I know! But I swear Lizzie she did." Lizzie was about to say something when someone knocked on their door. The door opened to reveal Jade, Josie's girlfriend. She was smirking as she opened the door fully. "Hey Jo, Lizzie. Josie why didn't you tell me I had a new roommate?" Jade asked leaning on the door. "Shoot right, um Lizzie ill talk to you later." Lizzie nodded turning around in her chair.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kiara was walking around the school looking for her tour guide, since Josie was busy and so was Lizzie both the Bennett twins had different tour guides. Baylee was able to find her dorm room, and so did Kiara but they had to meet up for help around the school. After minutes of walking, Kiara finally found her redhead tour guide. She looked up at the green-eyed girl who was smiling at her.

Kiara blushed a little as she smiled, "God this place keeps getting better and better

Kiara blushed a little as she smiled, "God this place keeps getting better and better." she mumbled under her breath.

The girl walks up to her with a gorgeous smile, "Hi! You're-" she paused waiting for Kiara to introduce herself, "Kiara." She chuckled before moving her hair. "Right, it's nice to meet you, Kiara, I'm Duchess, your guide and roommate." 

Kiara smiled moving her hand and signaling for Duchess to lead the way they started walking which is when Duchess turned her head around, "So are you a witch?" Duchess questioned the girl as they were walking towards their room. "Yeah," Kiara answered briefly so she didn't stutter over her words. "As am I." Duchess stopped in front of the door before opening it.

"Here's our room! I hope you don't mind my clutter." Duchess greeted the big room, Kiara walked inside impressed. Duchess really knew how to decorate her room was a sage green aesthetic, it was cute. "Wow, I'm going to need you to help me decorate." Duchess laughed. "I guess so."

Kiara placed her bag down on the mattress which was only a white sheet. She started unpacking when she looked at Duchess who was coming ut the restroom, "Oh by the way your draw is the two at the bottom." Kiara nodded as she brought her clothing over to the dresser, before placing them in.

"Okay well, I'm going to go to my classes. Here's your schedule," Duchess's voice rang in Kiara's left ear as she looked up to see the redhead looking down at her. "Thanks.." The Bennett witch went to grab the schedule but when she did the two girls' hands touched. Duchess blushed as she let go.

"Well, I have to go bye." Kiara waved bye melting inside, she smiled as she went over to the bed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬