2. Vampire Roommate, and sneaky tension

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2. 🆅🅰🅼🅿🅸🆁🅴 🆁🅾🅾🅼🅼🅰🆃🅴, 🆂🅽🅴🅰🅺🆈 🆃🅴🅽🆂🅸🅾🅽

·. ・ 。 ˚ ⁺ ๋₊𝅄 ▾ ˖ ִִֶָ ٠˟ ː ݊ ༝ ⋆ ⑅ ▸◂

Baylee sat in her bedroom reading a book before the door swung open to reveal Jade storming in looking mad.

"Woah! What happened to you?" Baylee asked, "Oh I don't know the fact- my girlfriend just broke up with me!" Jade rambled, her vampire's eyes started showing.

"Calm down, Jade. You're kinda showing." Baylee pointed out pointing at her face hinting. The girl started to calm down as she fell onto the bed.

It's been only a day since the twins came to the school and Baylee hasn't seemed much of Kiara, she believed that she was practicing her magic. Since Baylee was determined to get a degree and go to college she did most of her time studying and getting to know her new roommate.

Jade interrupted her thoughts when she let out a very loud groan, "Ok, as I understand Josie and you broke up, and now your sloping."

"I'm not sloping." Jade denied it as Baylee placed her book down, "You are most definitely sloping. But it's fine I'm no judge."

"That's great to here." Jade said sitting back up so she could look at Baylee, "Well if you don't mind I have homework to do and I really need to get this done, or I might fail and get an F." Baylee scrambled, as she widely moved her cute brown hair. Jade blushed at her cuteness before shaking it off and turning from on her stomach to her back.

"First day here, and is already a goody-two-shoes, funny." Jade teased, looking up and down. Baylee rolled her eyes before lifting her hand and closed her eyes before pushing Jade off the bed. "Don't underestimate me Jade." She smirked as walked over to the vampire and helped her up.

"Well I'll keep that in mind, oh my gosh you remind me of Jo." Jade whined. "Jade, how about we go and get your mind off the girl, huh?" Baylee sighed, "What? You want to take me out?" Jade asked, raising her brow. "Excuse me, I'm not a lesbian nor do I like girls in any type of way." Baylee explained, knowing she didn't really know her sexuality.

"Yeah. Okay, fine I guess you can take me out. But so we're clear don't even try to stop me from feeding.." Jade commanded, making Baylee scoff. "I see we're going to have a problem.." Baylee explained.

Jade had an amused smile on her face, she had her arms cross. "Now." Baylee blurted out, changing the subject.

"Let's go have fun." She jumped as she went to close her book, a sigh came from Jades lips as she watched the Bennett twin placed her books back in her bag.

Baylee turned to Jade before grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of the dorm room door.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kiara had been in her room all day, she was clashing books and cups and lamps everywhere in her side of the room. She's been having anxiety attacks more often lately and they were harder to tame, usually, her mom would be the one to calm her down but her mom was all the way in Florida with her aunt Elena.

She started to breathe harder as she squeezed her hands as she screamed breaking every glass. She then heard someone walk into the room. The gust of wind structured her hair as she closed her mouth, before turning to see Lizzie in the doorway shook.