Chapter 2

In his memory, Zhong Ling was still the little girl who was afraid to meet his eyes, bold and seldom promised to him. When, when did she notice the fiery gaze he cast on her, which was extraordinarily sticky.

He didn't feel that his eyes had paused extra on her body, but he couldn't ignore the weird change in his heart, and the direct teasing was like a needle being pricked, which made people feel restless.

As soon as he entered the house, he heard Zhong Ling's voice, "Then why is my monthly income less than half that of Zhong Qi's?"

"Then why do you have so much money, a girl? You're trying to be bad!" "

"I learned to be bad? How did I learn to be bad? Did you control me? He is a primary school student with so much money to learn to be bad, right? Can you be reasonable?"

"What do children learn to be bad? How do you compare with your brother? You alone Girl, go out and mess with other people when you have too much money!"

"You are sick, Yang Qinru, do you know what you are talking about?"

"Is this your tutor? Just call your mother's name?"

"No Someone taught me!" Zhong Ling's voice became hoarse, suppressed crying, trembling all over, dropped the things in his hand and ran outside.

He blocked the door, Zhong Ling was already crying, but he was pressing again, and wanted to go out, so he pushed him hard, "Go away!"

He was unmoved, but instead grabbed Zhong Ling's wrist, which was slender and warm, At that moment, he seemed to be able to sense her pulse, and he said to his wife, "It's okay to give more pocket money. Girls want to be rich. If you don't want to give it, let her come to me for it in the future."

His wife is rare . He mediates in the conflict, timid to refute, but really wants to stop her, she frowned, as if she was earnest and embarrassed, "Zhong Pei, it's useless for you to give her so much money, pampering is hurting her "

"It doesn't matter, the child itself is not bad, it's fair to have more or less money." The wife's complexion became even worse, and she hesitated for a while, "Zhong Pei, why are you suddenly meddling in such trivial matters?"

"Can't you? I I'm also a parent."

She seemed to be unable to understand him, and said, "Zhong Pei..."

She is used to calling his name before speaking, her voice is very soft, as if showing weakness, making her appear more intimate.

"Don't worry about it, go and get some shirts, I'm going to the army for a few days."

He has absolute authority, and his wife didn't dare to argue with him, so she walked away in embarrassment.

Zhong Ling hung his head, turned his back to him, and kept turning the wrist he was holding, trying to break free, but couldn't get rid of it for a long time, and there was an unwilling sob in his throat.

She hammered his arm angrily, gritted her teeth, "What are you doing, don't drag me, let go, let go!" She started to cry in frustration, her voice slowly became lower, and she choked up crying, "What are you doing? ?” As if sapouring, “Why are you all so annoying, why are you pointing at me, it’s really...”

He heard her teeth trembling slightly, trying to hide it but couldn’t control her mood swings, she again She began to struggle, and kept kicking the ground with her feet in sandals, expressing her resistance loudly.

Her wrist was red from being scratched, and she became irritable, and bit the back of his hand with one bite. Sharp teeth not only showed eloquence, but biting was also a kind of lethal force. She bit hard, and one side of her canine teeth pierced into his flesh , and pinched his arm in a particularly inadequate way.

He saw Zhong Ling's eyes were so dark and shiny, as if something was burning inside. The moment Zhong Ling and him looked at each other, he slowly loosened his teeth, feeling lingering fear, but he stood in front of him and confronted him unyieldingly.

He let go of her hand, "Go, go back to the house, come to me for any money."

Zhong Ling tilted his head to look at him, the tears on his face were still wet, the corners of his eyes and cheeks were flushed, biting his lip As if saying harsh words, "You really hate me to death."

She turned her head and walked into her room, stomping her feet hard, childishly venting her anger. The habit of learning to dance makes her stand upright, but it always gives people a sense of self-confidence.

He looked at the deep tooth marks on the back of his hand, and the wet saliva, the cut bitten by Zhong Ling was like a needle hole for injecting medicine, passing Zhong Ling's virus into his blood.

His heart was beating fast, and various unethical thoughts flooded his mind and became a mess. He raised his hand, the tip of his nose touched the back of his hand, and for a moment his whole body was enveloped by the sweet scent between the girl's lips and teeth.

He hasn't been her father well yet, but he has already begun to want to be her lover.